.NET Documentation Tool Standard Edition
The .NET Documentation Tool creates comprehensive documentation for .NET
projects written in VB.NET and C#. Reports are created in standard HTML,
Microsoft HTML Help and plain text formats. Includes documentation, Premium
Edition contains source code. An ASP Documentation Tool is also available
- there are discounts when purchased together with the .NET Documentation Tool.
The .NET Documentation Tool can be used on a machine running Microsoft Windows 95 or any subsequent version of Windows.
Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista is recommended. The .NET Framework is not required.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
- The .NET Framework is not required
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
The .NET Documentation Tool contains the following features:
- Documents all types of .NET application, including Windows Forms, Console Applications,
Class Libraries and ASP.NET web applications.
- Automates the source code documentation process, saving both time and money.
- Supports .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5. both C# and VB.NET languages supported.
Silverlight/WPF* also supported.
- Special ASP.NET mode supports code behind files and extends documentation to the following:
- Produces documentation in HTML, HTML Help (includes alphabetical index and search facilities),
plain text, XML and RTF (compatible with Word) formats.
- Documentation includes the project's colour coded, syntax highlighted, cross-referenced
and line numbered source code.
- Optionally uses Visual Studio's XML comments from source code for both VB.NET and C#.
- Documents Microsoft SQL Server 7.0, 2000, 2005 and Microsoft Access databases associated with projects.
- Easy to get up and running - includes Windows installer and full Windows Graphical User Interface.
- Can be run via the Command Line and documentation builds scheduled using the Windows Task Scheduler.
- Ideal alternative to NDoc, which is no longer in active development and does not support .NET 2.0.
- Generous discounts available if you purchase the .NET Documentation Tool together with
our documentation tools for SQL Server, ASP or Visual Basic 6.0.
A good value site licensing option is also available.
- The Premium Edition also includes source code.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR .NET DOCUMENTATION TOOL STANDARD EDITION |
- Universal Report Professional
is a generic code analysis and documentation tool. Its goal is to easily analyse and generate a structured and highly formatted overview of a given set of program codes.
- VB Documentation Tool
creates comprehensive technical software documentation from Visual Basic 6.0 application source code
- SQL HelpBuilder
is a powerful help authoring tool that effortlessly creates HTML Help Files from your Databases and converts the data in editable text.
- Pascal Browser
source code documenter for Delphi and Pascal source code.
- Hixus HTML Converter
is designed to print the source of web pages written using HTML, VBScript and JScript.
It is a lifecycle tool that helps you develop and maintain database applications.
- BarCodeWiz ActiveX Component
is also a tool for a Visual Basic, Visual C++, VB.NET, C#, or Delphi developer looking to include barcodes in his or her programs.
- CoffeeCup HTML Editor
It is 2 Editors in 1 : the code editor, the visual editor
- Sothink HTML Editor
supports code and visual editing modes as well as site management, build in preview and file upload