Print the source code of Active Server Pages.
ASPcodePrint provides user customizable features that enables you to produce
professional looking documentation of the source code behind your web
pages developed using HTML, VBScript and JScirpts...
ASPcodePrint allows you to select the files of your web pages.
The selected files can be output to a printer or exported to Rich Text Format(RTF),
HTML and Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) formats.
- Windows 95 or higher
- Visual Basic 6 Runtime files (Service Pack 4)
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $59.00 to buy|
Main Benefits for ASPcodePrint:
Key Features of ASPcodePrint:
- Carry out code reviews/inspections
- Copy color-coded source code to emails, blogs etc
- Impressing your clients and get repeat bussiness
- Teaching programming web pages
- Understand source code written by other programmers
- Support and debug complex source code
- Use in presentations and technical briefs
- Backup copy of your source code
- Portrait or landscape
- Multiple columns
- Page and/or column borders
- Simplex, duplex and horizontal printing
- Paper sizes supported by your printer
- Page headers and footer can include project name. component name,
project version, printed date, printed time and page number
- Page margins
- Each source code line can be numbered
- Line numbering can be continuous, reset at the end of each page or procedure
- Line number interval can be set any desired number
- Set fonts for HTML elements, attributes, strings, constants, comments and text
- Set fonts for comments, constants, identifiers, keywords, strings and line numbers in VBScripts and JScripts
- Set fonts for page headers and footers
- VBScript paired statement blocks can be printed with connecting lines
- VBScript comments can be indented to align with the source code
- Script tag Indicators can be printed
- Script tags can be highlighted in color
- Indenting and line breaks for each HTML tag can be customized.
- The output can be exported to HTML, RTF and PDF formats
- VBScript and JScript source code can be indented by the specified number of spaces
- Although color printing is most impressive, monochrome printing is also supported
- You can control the print quality to be draft, low, medium or high
- The line spacing can be set to half, single, one & half double
- The output can be scaled if the printer supports it
- User defines watermark bitmaps can be included on every printed page
- You can design a coversheet for your printouts in a RTF document
- You can include bitmaps in the printouts. Ideal way of including screenshots in the source code printouts
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ASPCODEPRINT
- VSNETcodePrint 2008 - For C# .NET
is an Add-In to Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008 that allows you to print Basic, C#, J# and ASP
is an Addin to Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) that enables you to print the source code of applications developed using VBA from the IDE.
HTML-Optimizer speeds up your web site by optimizing both HTML and script code of your web pages
- AceHTML 6 Pro
is a server side COM component that allows web developers to add barcodes to their applications.
is a powerful and easy to use tool that generates ASP scripts for querying and modify a data base's tables.
is an ASP component for use with the IIS Server.
is a library for developers that integrates on projects the ability to create PDF documents in real-time.
- C/Delphi/Basic Code 2 Flowchart
C/Delphi/Basic Code 2 Flowchart - Create flowcharts out of program source code.
- Soap Generate Gear
Using Soap Generate Gear, easily and automatically generate soap protocol source code for client/server sides from wsdl file.