VBAcodePrint is an Addin to Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
that enables you to print the source code of applications developed using
VBA from the IDE.
This means that you can print the source code of your applications across
the entire Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007 and XP suite of applications
(Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, and FrontPage) and Visio, AutoCAD,
AutoSketch and much more.
You can print, preview and export a complete project group, selected projects,
project items, classes, modules and procedures.
VBAcodePrint allows you to customize the font attributes and colors for comments,
identifiers, keywords, line numbers, strings, procedure headings, table of contents,
and page headers/footers. This color-coding, combined with source code indenting
line numbering and connecting lines that shows clearly the language statement constructs (DOLOOP),
make it quicker and easier for software developers to write and maintain Visual Basic
You have total control over page layout, including paper source, orientation,
borders, margins, headers, and footers.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Runtime files
(Service Pack 4)
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $59.00 to buy|
Main Benefits for VBAcodePrint:
Key Features of VBAcodePrint:
- Output is well suited for code inspections
- Saves application development time
- Reduce maintenance costs by using the color coded beautifully formated output
- Impressing your clients and get repeat bussiness
- Teach programming in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Understand source code written by other programmers
- Support and debug complex VBA applications
- Use in presentations and technical briefs
- Backup copy of your VBA applications
- Portrait or landscape
- Multiple columns
- Page and/or column borders
- Simplex, duplex and horizontal printing
- Paper sizes supported by your printer
- Page headers and footers can include project name.
component name, project version, printed date, printed time and page number
- Page margins
- Each source code line can be numbered
- Line numbering can be continuous, reset at the end of each page or procedure
- Line number interval can be set any desired number
- Set fonts for HTML elements, attributes, strings, constants, comments and text
- Set fonts for comments, constants, identifiers, keywords, strings and line numbers in VBScripts and JScripts
- Set fonts for page headers and footers
- Paired statement blocks can be printed with connecting lines
- Comments can be indented to align with the source code
- The output can be exported to HTML, RTF and PDF formats
- Source code can be indented by the specified number of spaces
- Although color printing is most impressive, monochrome printing is also supported
- You can control the print quality to be draft, low, medium or high
- The line spacing can be set to half, single, one & half double
- The output can be scaled if the printer supports it
- User defines watermark bitmaps can be included on every printed page
- You can design a coversheet for your printouts in a RTF document
- You can include bitmaps in the printouts. Ideal way of including screenshots in the source code printouts
Copy formatted source code to clipboard
- You can choose to output components in any desired order.
- You can format the source code of a procedure, a selection or component
and ask it to be copied to the clipboard so that you can use it in your emails and blogs etc.
- You can select one or more procedures, components and projects using Windows Explorer-like interface
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VBACODEPRINT
- VSNETcodePrint 2008 - For C# .NET
is an Add-In to Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008 that allows you to print Basic, C#, J# and ASP
- CodeForms Lite
is a dynamic solution that will help you create source code to fill out printed forms.
is designed to print the source of web pages written using HTML, VBScript and JScript.
- Code 39 Barcode Font pack
For printing Code 39 (Code 3 of 9) & Extended Code 39 (Code 39 Full ASCII) barcodes.
is the set of tools developed for VBA programmers to build fast and robust Visual Basic
- BarCodeWiz ActiveX Component
is also a tool for a Visual Basic, Visual C++, VB.NET, C#, or Delphi developer looking to include barcodes in his or her programs.
- ABarCode ActiveX Control
is a software component that allows you to print bar codes in any Windows application
- Geometric Functions ActiveX DLL
is an ActiveX & .NET DLL that you can use it in Visual BASIC ,Delphi,Visual C++ and etc.
is a library for developers that integrates on projects the ability to create PDF documents in real-time.
- Universal Report Professional
is a generic code analysis and documentation tool. Its goal is to easily analyse and generate a structured and highly formatted overview of a given set of program codes.