blueshell Active Tables
blueshell Active Tables are designed to connect Visual Basic 5/6 as well as all the languages of .NET (like C#, VB.NET and J#)
to various databases including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Jet and more. blueshell Active Tables are more than a database grid!
With only a few entries, you may design your database client using ADO. You can also build table grids and table forms as well.
blueshell Active Tables allows you to develop reliable and easy-to-use database applications in no time at all!
It handles all relevant aspects of database client development. In blueshell Active Tables the controls are not isolated;
they are all connected together observing the database's entity relationships. You simply define these relationships using
the IDE of Visual Studio .NET or Visual Basic 5/6. No manual coding is required to enable your users navigating through the
database. This way the revolutionary approach of blueshell Active Tables reduces development time and cost.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
||Free to try, $250.00 to buy
Advantages of blueshell Active Tables:
How it can help me
- Advanced graphical user interface
- The user may switch between grid view and form view
- Supports inserting and deleting records and undo changes by graphical interface
- Supports sorts and filters at SQL level
- Enables Finds as well as Goto record number
- Supports checkboxes and datepickers in both views
- Multi-language: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish built-in, other languages customizable
- Supports Windows XP Visual Styles
- Advanced connectivity
- Observes table relationships by automatic linking between different Active Tables
- Based on ADO
- Supports VB6's DataEnvironment as well as direct SQL statements
- Allows linkage of blueshell's controls, .NET controls and of custom controls to the form view
- Can be bound to .NET data sources
- Can be a .NET data source
- Advanced development
- No rapid generating with hard editing but rapid generating and easy editing
- Supports Visual development
- Rich support of Visual Studio for .NET
- bAt Master Add-In for Visual Basic 5+6
- Reduces development time and cost
blueshell Active Tables are much more than a database grid! It handles all relevant aspects of database client
development. In blueshell Active Tables the controls are not isolated; they are all connected together observing
the database's entity relationships. You simply define these relationships using the IDE of Visual Studio .NET or
Visual Basic 5/6.
- Increases application reliability
The fact that you need less manual coding with blueshell Active Tables increases the reliability of your application.
Using blueshell Active Tables results in simple and robust database applications.
- Ensures maintainability of your applications
The last few years have seen a lot of wizards introduced into the programmer's world, that let you quickly build great
user interfaces. They produce a whole bunch of code for you and in theory make your life much easier. But when you have
to make any changes, these benefits go out of the window!
- Supports development of a consistent look and feel
blueshell Active Tables has a state-of-the-art Graphical User Interface (GUI), which handles all the things users will
do with databases. Using blueshell Active Tables in your database applications give them a consistent look and feel.
- Makes your users happy
The blueshell Active Tables GUI is easy to use and intuitive. This makes your users happy.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BLUESHELL ACTIVE TABLES |
ActiveX dll you can use to create your own applications in Visual Basic
advanced replacement for the standard Picture control
- Movie Player Pro v1.2
For Professional Windows Developers who need to provide video/audio playback function within their business application
- NCTAudioStudio ActiveX DLL
package of 18 ActiveX Controls DLLs for work with audio data
- nBit WYSIWYG HTML Editor ActiveX
An HTML WYSIWYG Designer ActiveX Control for Website CMS designers
- Office Viewer ActiveX Control
Office Viewer ActiveX Control enables your application to display and interact with Microsoft Office files such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- PDF Maker Class .NET
ActiveX DLL for automatically creating Adobe Acrobat PDF files from practically any type of file
- Data Entry ActiveX
The Data Entry Control enables you to incorporate data entry into your application without the hassle of having to create all the forms yourself.
- Eym Barcode Reader OCX
It is an ActiveX control that performs all necessary image processing and decoding stages to locate.
- Barcode ActiveX Control
is also a powerful tool for a Visual Basic, Visual C++, or Delphi developer looking to include barcode capabilities in his or her program.
- SkDNS ActiveX Control
is a DNS (Domain Name Service) ActiveX control that can be used for network diagnosing, troubleshooting, and monitoring
- Vector Graphics ActiveX
is the professional graphics solution for creating business and technical drawings and the most powerful for today