Advanced NMEA Data Logger
The National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) has developed a specification that defines the interface between
various pieces of marine electronic equipment. An NMEA standard defines an electrical interface and data protocol
for communications between marine instrumentation.
Advanced NMEA Data Logger inputs NMEA data stream from GPS, navigation or any other NMEA compatible device directly into file,
Excel, Access, any database or another Windows application. Advanced NMEA Data Logger provides real-time data collection
from any device or instrument.
Advanced NMEA Data Logger captures serial or network data, custom parses it to your needs, then extract bits of data
from data packets and transfers the data to any Windows or DOS application - either by sending keystrokes to
the application's window, by passing the data through DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) conversations, ODBC, OLE.
What problems can be solved with Advanced NMEA Data Logger?
A typical application for Advanced NMEA Data Logger is to log and aggregate data from one or more NMEA devices to disk
or a software replacement for a hardware data logger for your GPS or NMEA external device.
Getting started is easy. Advanced NMEA Data Logger is ready!
||2.9.8 build 1019
- Windows7/2000/XP/Vista ( x86,x64 )
- Pentium II CPU
- one free serial port, nmea compatible device
|License:||Free to try, $85.00 to buy|
Key features of Advanced NMEA Data Logger:
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger is based on an engine of our favorite product
Advanced Serial Data Logger and therefore inherits all base features of this software and can work with all plugins for Advanced Serial Data Logger,
but apart from Advanced Serial Data Logger that works with serial ports (RS232 or RS485) only Advanced NMEA Data Logger works with RS232, TCP/IP or UDP ports and sockets.
- Capability to log multiple ports at same time. Our data logger has the capability to log multiple ports simultaneously so that multiple external serial devices can be logged. Each port may have fully different settings;
- Supports all talker types (GPS, Heading, Velocity sensors etc);
- Captures all standard NMEA-0183 sentences and some proprietary sentences for Garmin, SiRFand StarLink devices;
- Outputs received data without any changes to a log file. Supports date/time stamping Supports custom baudrates;
- Supports aggregation of multiple sentences to one data record;
- Allow you to parse, filter and format your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular exressions;
- Data export to ready-to-use MS Excel files.;
- Data export to any ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, dBase and others);
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC server and can public all received data;
- Program message logging - writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warning;
- Many plugin modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up;
- Works on all Windows versions 7/NT/2000/XP/Vista, including x86 and x64 platforms.
- Unlike most other serial logging applications, Advanced NMEA Data Logger can run as a service so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced NMEA Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ADVANCED NMEA DATA LOGGER
collection of 15 different state-of-the-art network tools on a single, easy-to-use interface
- PCS Network Tools
The PCS Network Tools is a collection of essential network diagnostic tools
- Advanced Serial Data Logger
inputs RS232 data directly into file, Excel, Access, or any Windows application.
- Advanced OPC Data Logger
interacts with OPC servers, aggregates and writes real-time data to disk, Excel, database or to other targets.
- Advanced PBX Data Logger
enables users to record, track and archive phone calls and can capture SMDR or CIR data from RS232, RS845, TCP or UDP ports, custom processes it to your needs and transfers the data to a text or binary file, database, DDE, OPC.
- Wi-Fi WEP Key Generator Utlity Pro
allows you to create WEP keys that work between manufacturers
award-winning peer-to-peer local network instant messaging and communications system for Windows
- The Bat! Professional Edition
Access multiple accounts with this powerful, highly configurable, yet easy to use, email client.
is the easiest way to protect your email communications can help you send secure email directly through web-based email programs like Gmail, AOL, Yahoo!