Advanced OPC Data Logger
You may be a professional hardware or network designer, or a college student making his first steps towards
a professional career, or a gifted technology lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for
a handy utility for fine-tuning your software application. Whichever the case may be, look no further than
Advanced OPC Data Logger, for it may well satisfy all of your technical needs.
Advanced OPC Data Logger interacts with OPC servers, combines and writes real-time data to files, MS Excel,
MSSQL, mSQL, ODBC database or to other targets. The program can be integrated to suitable system and operate together
with any SCADA.
If you have few OPC servers working at the same time, don't worry, Advanced OPC Data Logger can handle many OPC servers
and tags at once and record the data simultaneously! Advanced OPC Data Logger can work as a Windows service,
which means that users can log on and off the workstation, but the program will still be there recording your information,
recording|receiving|capturing|catching] every bytes. All that functionality and power at a less-than-affordable price!
||2.1.2 build 911
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP x86,x64/2003 x86,x64/Vista x86,x64
- Pentium II CPU
- one OPC server
|License:||Free to try, $385.00 to buy|
Benefits for Advanced OPC Data Logger:
- Capability to log data from multiple OPC servers at the same time.
Our data logger can collect data from multiple OPC servers simultaneously.
Each OPC server may have fully different connection and data export settings;
- Universal. Supports DA1, DA2 OPC interfaces. Automatic tag import capabilities;
- Fast & surely. Fast multi-threaded, optimized and efficient architecture;
- Variable data receive. Supports all data types of OPC servers tags;
- Recovery functions. The program can automatically restore broken connections with an OPC server;
- No limits. The program doesn't have OPC server connection limits or tag limits;
- Extended logging features. Outputs received data a comma separated (CSV) log file. Supports date/time stamping;
- Visualization. The program allows to display all received data in the program window. You can customize data view options;
- Data filters. Allow you filter, format, aggregate your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular expressions;
- MS Excel. Data export to ready-to-use MS Excel files;
- Databases support. Exporting data to MSSQL, MySQL, ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, dBase and others);
- Real-time export capabilities. Advanced OPC Data Logger can run as a DDE server export OPC data to old applications;
- Program messages logging Writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warnings;
- Plug-ins. Many free plug-in modules that are extending program features;
- Simple, dialog-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista, including x86 and x64 platforms.
- Windows service mode. Unlike most other serial logging applications, Advanced OPC Data Logger can run as a service so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced OPC Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ADVANCED OPC DATA LOGGER |
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger
inputs NMEA data stream from GPS, navigation or any other NMEA compatible device directly into file, Excel, Access, any database or another Windows application.
- Advanced PBX Data Logger
enables users to record, track and archive phone calls and can capture SMDR or CIR data from RS232, RS845, TCP or UDP ports, custom processes it to your needs and transfers the data to a text or binary file, database, DDE, OPC.
- Advanced Serial Data Logger
inputs RS232 data directly into file, Excel, Access, or any Windows application.
- Visual SQL-Designer
is a program for visual constructing hard SQL-query for any database and write it
- Visual Importer Professional
Imports data into Oracle,SQL Server,ODBC, from flat files, cross tables or ODBC.
is ActiveX which imports data into Oracle ,SQL Server,ODBC Databases
- GSA Autostart Cleaner
It will search all places in your operation system where applications leave their autostart entries.
- Acronis Migrate Easy
quickly and easily deploy a new hard disk on your PC or laptop.
- HotKey Magic
a quick-launch utility that allows you to open your frequently used programs and folders
RebootEx is a system utility for Windows NT, W2K, XP operating systems