DVD PixPlay - DVD/VCD/Image Slideshow Disk Creator
DVD PixPlay allows you toCreate DVD, VCD, or Image slideshows from your photos, videos, and music -
and burn them directly to a disc,
then be played on your television using a DVD Player.
Your family and friends can play your slideshow discs on their TV with a DVD player,
or on their computer. With DVD PixPlay, you'll create personalized discs that are as easy to use as an ordinary DVD.
With more than 40 image motion effects and 160 transition effects, you can send your friends and family thoughtful
keepsakes that they will cherish forever.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- CD or DVD Burner
- 12MB disk space
|File Size:||8.40 MB|
||Free to try, $49.50 to buy|
Key Features of DVD PixPlay :
- View your favorite digital photos and videos on your television.
- View digital photos and videos on your computer as an auto-playing slideshow
- Add audio tracks as background music
- Add your own voice for a commentary
- Support all common image formats (JPEG, JPEG2000, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc.), raw camera formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, etc.) common sound formats (MP3 and WAV) and video formats (AVI, MPEG, etc.)
- Burn directly to a blank CD or DVD (for playback in most DVD players, VCD players and computers)
- Choose from more than 160 image transition effects
- Easily create and insert title and other text pages
- Output video files (AVI, MPEG, etc) to VCD.
- Use the included thumbnail browser to choose your images or drag and drop them from windows
- Retrieve images directly from a digital camera or scanner
- Preview your slideshow right on your computer
- Output to VCD, SVCD, XVCD, XSVCD, MPEG and AVI (Xvid, DivX, Indeo, etc) formats, with NTSC and PAL support
- Add text and fun objects to your photos (such as Santa hats and speech bubbles)
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!|