EditStudio is the latest version of our video editing program.
If you wish to make your own movies and are frustrated by your current under-powered
or under-supported product, EditStudio is designed for you. Capture video, edit it
in any way that you want and create a movie exactly the way you want it.
EditStudio Pro is the flagship version of the program, supporting advanced features
like keyframe editing, unlimited composition layers, advanced audio effects and 3
point colour correction. EditStudio Home provides many of the features EditStudio Pro,
but is provided at a cost that is more suitable for the home user.
- 500MHz processor,
- Windows 98SE, ME,2000,XP,
- 4GB hard disk space, DirectX 8,
- 128MB RAM (256MB for Windows XP),
- 1024x768 display with at least 32,000 colors
|File Size:||37.5 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.00 to buy|
Key features of EditStudio :
- Timeline editing, for more flexibility and power than simpler "storyboard" editors.
- Ripple editing, allowing items to be inserted and deleted with space being created and deleted easily.
- New tools to easily cut out or keep sections of video.
- Auto transitions and crossfades; overlap 2 items to automatically create a transition.
- Full quality picture zooming and panning, sometimes called "The Ken Burns effect".
- Route Tracer for showing routes across a map, or animated graphs.
- Knock Out effect, for removing unwanted logos and text from video.
- Split screen and picture-in-picture.
- Speed up, slow down and reverse video.
- Chromakeying for blue/greenscreen removal.
- 3 point colour correction for professional image quality matching or colourisation.
- Video keyframes (EditStudio Pro only).
- Personal, friendly support.
- 195 page manual, including introductory tutorial and reference section for all effects.
- Online tutorials on many varied subjects.
- Audio keyframes for volume, balance, pan.
- Audio effects including 5 band equaliser.
- Speed up, slow down and reverse audio.
- Unlimited layers (EditStudio Pro only).
- Analogue and DV capture.
- DV batch capture.
- Auto scene detection during or after capture
- Import video from most digital cameras.
- Media Explorer helps keep all your media organised.
- Save effect presets for later use; share presets across projects.
- Free developer SDK available (see Download section).
- Create movies for DVD, along with chapters and subtitles when used with DVD-lab Studio and DVD-lab Pro.
- Supports AVI, DV, MPEG (1 and 2), QuickTime, Windows Media, WAV, MP3, JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!
Easy to use storyboard editing
Edit effects directly in the preview
Powerful timeline interface