Produce your own movie or a slide show with your photos, video clips and voice recordings. Use your family album,
digital camera's short movie or still picture to compose them as a movie, compress and save space while saving them.
Add text and audio to your existing movie, or even simply join your clips one by one. Join multiple movie clips
to make it as a movie, keeping only the required portion. Make a video slide show.
Add voice/audio/music to your video/movie clips. Add title/text to your video/movie clips.
Split one movie to many avi clips. Rearrange the sequence of an existing movie.
- Windows XP/2000/Me/98
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||3.76 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $15.00 to buy|
- Arrange video clips in line one by one join them to make a movie. You can change the sequence of clips as needed. It can use video clips of avi file either compressed or uncompressed.
- Overlay another movie clip on top of a background clip. You can define part of the area on the overlay clip as transparent where the background movie is seen.
- Add a picture image as a still movie or overlay a small picture over a bigger background movie.
- Add a text to movie clip by overlaying on it.
- Add audio to each clip arranged, position/timing of audio can be attached to a particular clip with a delay time and when the video clip moves forward or back, the audio will follow it. It can use audio found in a clip or from another wave file (*.wav).
- You can choose part of the clip to be assembled, removing the unwanted start and end of it. Same clip can be cloned in multiple places with different portion where you can introduce clips of other file in-between.
- Outline of the movie can be cropped. The boundary/edge (upper, lower, left or right) portion of the clip can be removed. You can use the same technique to zoom in to a part of the area to show in the full movie.
- Non-destructive composing. The original clips and audio used are not disturbed while composing the same to a new movie.
- Movie output properties like frame size, speed (FPS), compression, audio formats can be set, as you need irrespective of the source clips.