Venta4Net™ is a full-featured computer network fax and voice messaging solution based on the
same technology as the well-known single-user VentaFax® software.
Venta4Net allows sending faxes and voice messages from any networked
computer (client) via a modem (or modems) installed in the single computer (server).
The connection between clients and the server uses the TCP/IP protocol.
Single line and multi-line (up to 32 telephone lines!) versions are available.
Each task created by users is transferred to the server and is placed
in the schedule. The delivery system processes the schedule and performs
the message delivery. Access to the message delivery schedule and logbooks
depends on user rights. For privacy purposes, a client may be denied access
to view and edit another's scheduled tasks and/or log book records. Received
messages (depending on settings) can be addressed to one or several users.
User rights determine the actions that a user is allowed to perform when
working with the program. User rights also determine the accessibility
of specific information. Access to the message delivery schedule and log
books depends on user rights.
Public (accessible to all users) and personal phone books and delivery time
masks can be used. The software is compatible with a variety of faxmodems.
It supports the additional capabilities of several modems such as caller's
number delivery (Caller ID) and distinctive ring service. The time-limited
and feature-limited evaluation version of the program is available for
testing and studying the interaction between the server and client ends
of the program in the local area network as well as for testing the
interaction between the program and your faxmodem.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB of RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $249.00 to buy|
Key Features of Venta4Net:
Client-Server network technology
- Faxes and voice messages can be sent from any networked computer even if you
have a single modem and a telephone line
- The connection between clients and the server uses the TCP/IP protocol
- Customizable user rights
- Access to the message delivery schedule and log books depends on user rights
- Public (accessible to all users) and personal (client-only) phone books and delivery time masks
- Single line and multiline (up to 32 telephone lines!) versions of servers
- The number of client workstations can be increased
- Send facsimile messages from any Windows application
- Manual and automatic facsimile message reception and transmission
- Color fax support
- Fax broadcasting
- Built-in scheduler
- Customizable cover page
- Convert incoming faxes to PDF documents
- V.34 Fax (Super G3) protocol
- Scan support
- Fax priority system
- and many more
- Voice/data/fax mode recognition
- Remote DTMF control
- Voice mailbox support
- Distinctive Ring service is available even in Windows 2000 and XP!
- Black-list and white-list directories
- Phone number voicing
- Answering machine setting redefinition
- Caller data display
Integration with e-mail
- Telephone conversation recording
- Speakerphone (speak on a modem)
- Announcement prior to sending a fax
- Playing back text files using speech synthesis engine (TTS)
Integration with other program
- Automatic notification of incoming messages and forwarding these messages by e-mail
- Sending fax and voice messages as file attachments via e-mail
- Placing incoming messages to the mail program's Inbox
- Command line options support
- Plug-in support
- Repeated dialing
- Calling card support
- Access to Windows Address Book and Outlook Address Book
- Drag & drop support
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VENTA4NET
It is a full-featured computer answering machine software program with voice mail support.
- Advanced Call Center - Answering Machine Software
It is a full-featured, advanced, yet simple-to-use answering machine software with Caller ID for your voice modem.
is a full-featured computer fax software and answering machine software
- WinFax PRO Macro for Word XP/2000/2003
Send faxes directly from Microsoft Word 2000/XP/2003 and WinFax PRO with ease
- Network Mechanic
Netowork Mechanic optimizes your Internet connection, providing faster download speeds and fewer delays while browsing
It is a software-based TCP/IP port forwarder and network administration service.
- X-NetStat Professional
X-NetStat Professional Monitor and shows Internet and network connections
- XP TCP/IP Repair
help fix your internet connection and possibly even protect your privacy
allows character based applications to print to any Windows printer, including USB, network printers, faxmodems and PDF writers
- Address & Phone Book Pro
Enter names, phone numbers, postal and email addresses, and photos of your friends, family, and associates.