PortMarshaller is a software-based TCP/IP port forwarder and network administration service.
The software accepts connections on a particular TCP port, and establishes connections to a different
TCP port to fulfill requests. This capability offers a solution to various network topology problems.
Administrative web interface allows the monitoring of connection and data transfer statistics.
New access control lists allow the filtering of incoming connections. Optionally integrates with
Internet Information Services (IIS) for its advanced abilities. You may download a free 30-day trial of PortMarshaller.
||Version 1.2 - Build 45
- Windows 95,98,ME,NT 4.x,2000,XP,2003
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||344 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
Main Features of PortMarshaller :
- Supports a wide range of Windows platforms, including:
- Windows 95 with Winsock 2 Update
- Windows 98, 98 SE or ME
- Windows NT Workstation or Server 4.0
- Windows 2000 Professional, Server or Advanced Server
- Windows XP Home or Professional
- Windows Server 2003 Standard, Enterprise or Web
- High-performance, scalable, multi-threaded design.
- Utilizes the overlapped I/O model under Windows 95 or greater.
- Utilizes the completion port I/O model under Windows NT or greater.
- Runs as a process, with a tray icon, under Windows 95 or greater.
- Runs as a system service under Windows NT or greater.
- Build-in web server, allows for web-based administration of the software.
- Can integrate with Internet Information Services (IIS) for its advanced abilities.
- Supports a collection of customizable TCP/IP port forwarders.
- Ability to forward to computers outside the local area network.
- Local and remote port values do not need to be the same.
- Configurator can be used to manage the administrative interface.
- Access control lists indicate which IP addresses are permitted to connect.
- Session statistics maintain transfer information since the service was started.
- Active connections viewable from the session statistics table.
- Historical statistics maintain transfer information since the product was installed.
- Log file keeps track of changes and reports error conditions.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR PORTMARSHALLER
- Network Mechanic
Netowork Mechanic optimizes your Internet connection, providing faster download speeds and fewer delays while browsing
- X-NetStat Professional
X-NetStat Professional Monitor and shows Internet and network connections
- XP TCP/IP Repair
help fix your internet connection and possibly even protect your privacy
- Spotmau Windows Install & Recovery
will recover your corrupt Windows, registry, and partition table
- Smart USB
allows you to set up backuping and synchronizing of any files and folders
- QB Data Transfer - Access
allows export any or all of your QuickBooks data to MS Access 2000+
- QB Data Transfer - MySQL
allows export any or all of your QuickBooks data to MySQL Server
- Port Forwarding Wizard
it will let you Infinitely port forwarding until the destination ip address is achieved.It forwards any TCP protocol.
is the award-winning TCP/IP utilities can retrieve current time from time servers, and includes a Telnet client, IP monitor..