IP-Tools offers many TCP/IP utilities in one program. This award-winning
program can work under Windows 98/ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000/XP/2003,
Windows Vista and is indispensable for anyone who uses the Internet or
Intranet (if you are a network administrator, you should try our powerful
Advanced Host Monitor
It can monitor any TCP service, ping a host, retrieve an URL, check the available disk space,
check integrity of your files and web site and more.
- Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/ME/Vista
- Internet connection IP enabled LAN;
- 4MB free disk space;
- Minimum screen resolution: 800 x 600
Here are some key features of "IP-Tools":
IP-Tools includes 19 utilities:
- Program allows multitask operation - You may use all utilities at the same time.
- Many utilities can obtain information from a single host, from all hosts within a
range of IP addresses (ex. 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52) or work with list of hosts and IP addresses.
- IP-Tools can save obtained information into text file or create cool HTML reports.
- Highly intuitive interface makes operation easy for users
- Easy Install / Upgrade / Uninstall program
- After registration you gain the right to use ALL future IP-Tools updates and releases,
on the same OS platform, in the registered mode.
- Local Info
- examines the local host and shows info about processor, memory, Winsock data, etc
- Connection Monitor
- displays information about current TCP and UDP network connections
- NetBIOS Info
- gets NetBIOS information about network interfaces (local and remote computers)
- NB Scanner
- shared resources scanner
- SNMP Scanner
- scans network(s) for SNMP enabled devices
- Name Scanner
- scans all hostnames within a range of IP addresses
- Port Scanner
- scans network(s) for active TCP based services
- UDP Scanner
- scans network(s) for active UDP based services
- Ping Scanner
- pings a remote hosts over the network
- traces the route to a remote host over the network
- obtains information about a Internet host or domain name from the NIC (Network Information Center)
- retrieves information about user from a remote host
- looks for domain names according to its IP address or an IP address from its domain name
- gets time from time servers (also it can set correct time on local system)
- telnet client
- HTTP client
- shows network traffic in real time (as a set of charts)
- Host Monitor
- monitors up/down status of selected hosts.
- Trap Watcher
- allows you to receive and process SNMP Trap messages.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR IP-TOOLS
- NetVizor Network Surveillance
is the award winning network monitoring and supervision solution that your network needs!
- Switch Center Workgroup
is network management software helps to discover, monitor and analyze networks connectivity and performance and provides real-time solution for network monitoring.
- Network Asset Monitor
allows you to create a network inventory. It enables you to scan all the nodes of your network with just one click.
It is a software-based TCP/IP port forwarder and network administration service.
- X-NetStat Professional
X-NetStat Professional Monitor and shows Internet and network connections
- XP TCP/IP Repair
help fix your internet connection and possibly even protect your privacy
- DEKSI Network Monitor
advanced, powerful, and feature rich tool that monitors servers located on your local network and the Internet
- Overseer Network Monitor
Overseer Network Monitor is a Windows 2000/XP/2003-based network monitoring software package
- Active Network Monitor
It is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers on a network.
- Hide IP Platinum
a software that Hide IP address and protect privacy
- Dynamic IP Monitor
Dynamic IP Monitor checks for changes in external and internal IP addresses every X number of minutes ..