Easy way to Create Flash Drop Down and Navigation Menu Bar!
SWF Menu is a easy and powerful Menu Maker application that helps you create impressive and
professional Flash SWF menu within three steps.
The program offers Flash menu with auto-width, macro-style templates, tree-view templates that support external XML,
sounds customization, dynamic template changing, HTML code viewing and copying, automatic menu updating,
image customization, multiple language characters and publishing wizards.
Providing multi-level Flash menu with fully customizable text, font, link,
background, border style, shadow style and pop-up effects without any programming skill.
Hundreds of pre-created templates help you implement personalized menu.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Macromedia Flash Player 6 or later
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Main Features for SWFMenu:
- Generating eye-catching menu in minutes:
Create Flash menu as easy as 123 by choosing templates, modifying parameters and publishing it!
- Compatible with original web site:
By uploading a few extra files, your web site will be equipped with a brand new Flash menu.
- Be different:
Personalizing your web site with hundreds of pre-made templates.
- Preventing the visitors leaving:
With a professional looking and easy to use menu will preventing the visitors from leaving your site.
- No programming skills required:
With SWF Menu, you can make Flash menu if you can type.
- Platform independent:
Flash menu is platform independent, which can be played back across different web browsers and operating systems.
- Hundreds of pre-made templates
- Fully customizable menu items, include font name, size, color and position
- Create multi language Flash menu
- Flash menu can be configured through an external XML file
- Support multiple menus inside one web page
- Support Flash compression
- Automatic previewing
- Automatic Flash size recalculating
- Support embedded font
- Support advanced scripting inside the URL field
- Support viewing and copying the HTML wrapping codes
- Support image customization
- Support all popular web browsers
- Menu item can be popped up on mouse click or hover
- Support sound event
- Generate the HTML code for web page automatically with the publish function
- Changing template dynamically
- Creating customized template
- Various effects, like animations, gradients and transparent
- Menu item can be popped up or down
- Create single menu file for easier maintaining
- Support frame set
- Support both horizontal and vertical styles
- Horizontal bar automatically fit the width of Flash
- Customizable menu borders, include Color, Size and Emboss style
- Support menu shadow
- Support fading effect
- Support multi-level menu
- A build-in web browser to help you test Flash menu easily
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SWFMenu |
- Obsidian menu for Dreamweaver
Flash menu for Dreamweaver. This menu extension integrates power of Dreamweaver and beauty of Flash
- Flash Decompiler
Flash Decompiler delivers power to extract all resources from a SWF file
- Flash Optimizer
solution for web-masters, web-designers, Flash professionals and everyone who has ever come in touch with Macromedia Flash technology
- Flash Decompiler
It is a popular solution for Flash designers especially to edit and completely extract any SWF file.
- FlashDigger Plus
Explores Flash files, extracts and updates text, graphics, sound and actions.
- SWF to FLA Flash Decompiler
is flash software for convert SWF to FLA format to recover all images, sound, action scripts, texts, and morphs
beats other text editors hands down with its ability to customize your writing.
- Html Web Gallery Creator
creates thumbnails, copies the images, creates the HTML code and manage HTML photo galleries.
- Flash Optimizer for Mac OS
a feature-rich mac SWF Compressor that allow to optimize SWF files to save up to 70% of their size
- Sothink DHTML Menu Builder
Creating professional DHTML Drop Down menus is only a few mouse-clicks away!
- Safari Extender for Mac
Safari Extender adds functionality to Safari in the form of a contextual menu item