Flash Decompiler delivers power to extract all resources from a SWF file (Macromedia Flash file).
Flash Decompiler is the fastest and most reliable flash extractor on the net. With an ease of one
click you can store sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites
and ActionScripts from any SWF file directly to your hard drive. Intellectual item-by-item preview,
user-friendly controls with fully-customizable interface make Flash Decompiler a truly collaborative
environment for professional work. We offer you the best support of SWF format available today.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II class at least 200 MHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 3-5 MB of initial free disk space
- Macromedia Flash Plug-in
|File Size:||12.30 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
Key Features of Flash Decompiler :
- Export Flash Video into AVI and other playable formats.
- Convert SWF files into FLA.
- Easiest and fastest one-click decompilation.
- Intellectual preview of decompiled SWF elements.
- Extract sounds, images, videos, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts with a single click.
- Export into multiple formats.
- Export shapes, images, sounds, morphs and texts into FLA.
- Decompile EXE (Projector) files.
- Unique SWF Replacer: edit SWF files replacing lines, images, colors, gradients and more!
- ASCII, Hex, binary memory dump.
- Grouped showing mode for multiple items in decompiled class.
- Selectable background color for SWFs.
- Detailed tag information.
- Convenient tags navigation with tracking their placements in frames and sprites.
- Detailed movie information.
- Browse through your SWF's with easiness.
- View and play your SWF files directly in Flash Decompiler.
- Compressed SWF files support.
- The system of favorites for easy navigation.
- Intuitive user-friendly interface.
- Interface skins - Customize Flash Decompiler to meet your personal taste and needs.
- Predefined interface layouts.
- Multilingual interface.
- Editable interface languages. Help us translate Flash Decompiler into your native language
and we will be glad to offer discounts on our products or even free license.
- All Flash versions supported for decompilation (converted FLA files are editable starting with Flash MX)
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!