Sothink DHTML Menu Builder
With Sothink DHTML Menu builder, creating professional DHTML Drop Down menus is only a few mouse-clicks away!
No programming knowledge is required! No need to worry about compatibility. It works in all browsers . . .
It covers all your DHTML web menu system needs and more. With our brand-new intuitive user interface,
it easily creates fully featured cross-browser menus in a visual edit mode. You can generate
stylish DHTML menus in minutes with our frequently updated templates. Resource Folder settings
and big optimized publishing guide you to add a drop down menu to your pages in a fast and easy way without
any hand coding, working both locally and on the web. Free Dreamweaver, FrontPage, Expression Web and
GoLive add-ins help you quickly design your menu and integrate it with your existing web site.
Sothink DHTML Menu Builder also generates search-engine-friendly drop down web menus, which therefore
can be properly indexed by search engines, such as Google.
All licenses allow you to create menus for unlimited websites.
- Winodws 7/XP/Vista/2003/2000
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||10.90 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $65.00 to buy|
DHTML Menu Builder Features:
- Full cross-browser compatibility: supports the latest version of IE (Support IE9)
- Switch between standard mode and edit mode agilely. Display the editing item by border in edit mode.
- Auto locate the focus into general panel of menu item settings after double-clicking or right-clicking an item in menu tree.
- Specify the exact position of the menu in page by selecting an HTML page as to preview the menu in it.
- Distinguish the contents of menu item by marks in menu tree.
- Set cursor icons to identify the linking item or no linking item.
- DHTML Menu builder can help you to create unlimited level DHTML Drop Down Menus with fully customizable text, image, font, link, tip, background color/image, icon, arrow, border, transparency and special effects.
- Generate cross-frame menus for framed web sites easily.
- Integrate Sothink DHTML Menu builder with Dreamweaver, FrontPage, and even Golive to make dhtml menu.
- Set width and height of the menu for each menu separately.
- Auto highlight items to indicate where the user is on the web site. Enbale to show all the levels or customize the number of showing levels for highlighted menu item linking to the current page in browsers.
- Auto scroll to scroll long popup menus or set the precise width and height of popup menu to start scrolling.
- Auto hide window elements, including Flash, Selected box, IFRAME, and etc.
- Generate DHTML Drop Down Menus from database dynamically by using ASP, PHP, Cold Fusion or other server side code.
- Menus can be positioned relatively or absolutely to suit the layout of your web page.
- Show or hide a menu as you wish dynamically by using the Custom Menu or Context menu.