OPC Scada Viewer
OPC Scada Viewer is an OPC client program that retrives OPC data and displays it in real-time
with help of various indicators.
OPC Scada Viewer supports the main and most widely used OPC DA1 and DA2 standards that allow you
to exchange data with programmable logic controllers, human-machine interfaces, computer numerical controlled
devices and other devices in real time.
OPC Scada Viewer allows you to easily and very visually display data received via the OPC interface. Data is
displayed in real time, which allows you to use the program for permanent control and monitoring in various systems.
OPC Scada Viewer offers a lot of indicators for displaying the values of OPC tags, from simple analog pointer indicators
to charts and diagrams. It is possible to customize every indicator separately for your needs.
A good example of using OPC Scada Viewer is replacing a large and cumbersome SCADA in a system where it is necessary to
only control and monitor and where there is no need to send any commands back.
||1.3.0 build 202
- Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $45.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||5.31 MB|
Key Features of OPC Scada Viewer:
- Retrieving data from one or several OPC servers simultaneously. You may configure
the program to watch data from several OPC servers on one screen;
- Displaying the value of an OPC tags with the help of a wide range of indicators. The
list of indicators includes analog and digital indicators, gauge, scale and level indicators, matrix indicators,
graphs with history values, charts and much more;
- Different indicators for different types of OPC tags. All idicators are divided to
groups, that are depended on a supported data type: logical values, strings, integers and fractions;
- Customizable visualization parameters for each indicator. Most indicators allow to
configure color and font type, limits and others;
- Creating several tabs with different sets of indicators. Tabs allow put together several
indicators as a group;
- Background image. Using any image as the background image for indicators, that allows to
link an indicator to a specific point of engineering process;
- Visual and sound warnings. Visual and sound warnings when an OPC tag exceeds the
specified limits allow to attract an operator attention in critical situations;
- Automatically controlling a connection and keeping it alive. This function allows to
control the OPC server and try to restore the connection to the OPC server when the connection is broken;
- Supporting all Windows version. The program works on all Windows version starting from
Windows 95, including servers and x64.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR OPC SCADA VIEWER
- Advanced OPC Data Logger
interacts with OPC servers, aggregates and writes real-time data to disk, Excel, database or to other targets.
- dOPC Clone
is a OPC server and client software to clone, copy , emulate OPC DA server..
- Graybox OPC Server Toolkit Standard
lets the programmer to create robust and highly effective OPC Servers.
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger
inputs NMEA data stream from GPS, navigation or any other NMEA compatible device directly into file, Excel, Access, any database or another Windows application.
- Advanced PBX Data Logger
enables users to record, track and archive phone calls and can capture SMDR or CIR data, custom processes it to your needs and transfers the data to a text or binary file, database, DDE, OPC.
- Advanced Serial Data Logger
inputs RS232 data directly into file, Excel, Access, or any Windows application.
- Visual SQL-Designer
is a program for visual constructing hard SQL-query for any database and write it
- Visual Importer Professional
Imports data into Oracle,SQL Server,ODBC, from flat files, cross tables or ODBC.
is ActiveX which imports data into Oracle ,SQL Server,ODBC Databases