MySharpCode - Easy to Use SQLite with C#
MySharpCode is a FREE fully functional demo program that uses SQLite for keeping a database of
C# code snippets. The SQLite database that comes with the demo program contains some C# code snippets
from the program's C# source codes.
The program functions implemented in this fully functional demo program are: load records topic in a
listbox, gets user selection from the listbox and displays the record details in a set of editboxes.
The command buttons allow the user to clear and reload the listbox, save a new record or an edited record,
delete existing records, display the program's help file, close the program and search for keywords in the
The registered version of this package contains the step-by-step fully commented source codes for a
complete Visual C# program that shows you how to create your own C# program and use an ADO.NET Data
Provider to access SQLite databases. Both SQLite version 2 and version 3 databases are supported.
- Windows 98/ME/NT 3.x/NT 4.x/2000/XP/2003
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||458 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
MySharpCode C# Example Source Codes Package
Here's what you'll learn from the C# source codes in this package:
- use listboxes: load items, get items selected and clear the listbox;
- use editboxes: fill them with data and clears them;
- use command buttons to control program processes;
- create a new SQLite database and table;
- create, open and close a connection to a SQLite database;
- create a non-query SQL command and execute it;
- create a SQL query, execute it and retrieves the results set;
- avoid and overcome apostrophe problems in SQL queries;
- construct proper SQL strings with program variables;
- implement SQL search, including search for partial strings;
- loop through a result set and use the data for further processing;
- change the cursor type from default arrow to hourglass and back to default;
- use control variables to flag processing status;
- use try and catch block to handle potential program errors;
- use message dialogs to report program errors;
- use HTML help files.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR MYSHARPCODE |
- SQLite Analyzer
is a comprehensive SQLite database processor to manage SQLite databases
- SQLite Expert Professional
is a visual tool that enables you to administer your SQLite3 databases
- NTK HTML Builder
Builds your HTML Website from your Microsoft Excel workbook or Access database or other data source in a few clicks away.
- Visual SQL-Designer
is a program for visual constructing hard SQL-query for any database and write it
- VSNETcodePrint 2008 - For C# .NET
is an Add-In to Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008 that allows you to print Basic, C#, J# and ASP
- AS2Doc Professional
is a powerful, easy to use and fast documentation generator for your ActionScript 2 based classes.
- Polystyle Source Code Formatter
Automatically reformat source code in your own style!
- Code Visual to Flowchart
is a source code flowcharting tool to help programmers understand and document source code.
- DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL
is a reliable bi-directional database conversion tool, Convert databases from MS Access to PostgreSQL or from PostgreSQL to MS Access rapidly!
- RazorSQL 4.X
is an SQL query tool, Navigator database, SQL editor, and database administration tool.
- Active Query Builder Standard .NET Edition
is a visual SQL query builder component that allows your end-users to build complex SQL queries via an intuitive visual query building interface easily.