DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL
DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL is a reliable bi-directional database
migration tool which allows you to convert from:
MS Access to PostgreSQL; MS Access to PostgreSQL Dump;
MS Access to PHP Script; MS Access to MS Access;
PostgreSQL to MS Access; PostgreSQL to PostgreSQL;
PostgreSQL to PostgreSQL Dump; PostgreSQL to PHP Script.
Convert databases from MS Access to PostgreSQL or from PostgreSQL
to MS Access rapidly and reliably!
Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields,
indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simply
configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode!
DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL is also applicable for PostgreSQL database
migration to another PostgreSQL database or to another PostgreSQL server.
Moreover, Access2 PostgreSQL is quite well for copying MS Access database to
another MS Access database.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
- 32 MB of RAM
- Necessary privileges to write into database on the target PostgreSQL server
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
- High speed data conversion and performance
Try it now and make sure that it true! DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL establishes
a direct connection to source and destination databases. Thanks to improved quality
of conversion, data is transferred much faster and more accurate in comparison with
lots of universal converters which use ODBC or ADO. It is developed exactly for
solving your problem with minimum effort and time!
- Safe data conversion and database integrity
Don care about safety of your data. Our converter will do it for you! DBConvert for
Access & PostgreSQL supports all PostgreSQL server and MS Access data types
(including `BLOBS` and `OLE Object` packages). Primary keys, indexes
and foreign keys (relations in MS Access) are supported in the best way.
- Workaround problems with firewalls and access rights
Use our workarounds as ostgreSQL Dump?and HP Script?if you don have a direct access to
PostgreSQL server! ostgreSQL Dump?can be used if you have no direct access to PostgreSQL server,
but can execute SQL-scripts, for example through phpPgAdmin or other tools. HP Script?is used
if you don have a direct access to the PostgreSQL server, but have an ftp and PHP access.
DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL generates a PHP-script that contains database info inside
and can be executed on the server to put database there.
- Full UNICODE architecture support
DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL is based on full Unicode architecture with multibyte
character sets support. It is compatible with a lot of character sets (including Unicode utf-8)
and associated standards.
- Customize your data conversion process and database copying totally
Copy your database as is or with modified structure! All customizations are organized on the WYSIWYG principal.
All objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) can be tuned up, i.e. renamed or excluded.
- Savable sessions
Save your sessions and use them again if you do not want to loose time for configuring source,
destination database and other customizations for conversion process.
- Command line mode
Run DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL as a part of your automate solution to activate it from a
command line with saved session name as a parameter.
- Effective scheduler
Automate running of your DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL by using Data Conversions Scheduler!
Convenient scheduler is available for all data converters, so you can run the program without user
input after having scheduled it once.
- Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
- Saving data into a PostgreSQL Dump and PHP script for export to PostgreSQL database;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups;
- Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used
as they are the symbols reserved for DBMS internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
- Automation of the conversion process with task planner scheduler;
- High speed data conversion. DBConvert for Access & PostgreSQL speed noticeably
exceeds average showing in this category as the program works with direct access to PostgreSQL
server not through ODBC like other similar converters;
- Unicode Support/Connection character sets support:
MULE_INTERNAL, SQL_ASCII, LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, KOI8, ALT, WIN1250, WIN, WIN1256,
ISO_8859_7, ISO_8859_8, UNICODE (utf-8);
- Primary keys and Indexes support ;
- Foreign keys (relations) support;
- Advanced customization options:
- partial selection for database objects to be converted;
- database objects (tables, fields, indexes, foreign keys) tuning up before conversion;
- detection of possible conversion errors on customization stage.
- Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored later;
- Data array support;
- `GUID` Access database type support;
- `OLE Object` packages support;
- Skins support;
- Multilanguage Support (English/French/Russian);
- 1-year free upgrades.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR DBCONVERT FOR ACCESS & POSTGRESQL |