Create stunning panoramic views from your digital photos
FirmTools Panorama Composer will help you to stitches a serie of your photos into a seamless panoramic view -
the way to boost the impression of every place you shoot. The resulting 360° or flat panorama is
optimized and prepared for printing, email or web page sharing.
Program has intuitive user-friendly interface. It helps you to create great pans with no visible junctions
from pictures taken with any kind of camera. The only thing you should know is how to take photos for pan.
||3.1 (build 411)
- Windows Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Pentium or AMD 233 MHz CPU
- 64 MB RAM
- Adobe (former Macromedia) Flash Player
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Highlights of FirmTools PanoramaComposer:
- Any Photos
You Panorama Composer™ can operate the hand-held photos taken without the tripod with ease.
Please check some of the tips ondo not need any additional or special equipment except your digital camera.
shooting better photos for stitching.
- Automatic Lens Type Detection
The program automatically detects your camera lens type and focal length used for shooting.
In addition all perspective and focal distortions are calculated and corrected automatically
during the panorama creation process. You can get an incredible result even with the photos
overlap as low as 2% of an image area.
- Very Easy To Use
The product comes with a straightforward 100% visual wizard-based interface with just three easy steps:
- Load your images into the application;
- Place them in the correct order;
- Preview and save the resulting panorama optimized for your needs.
- Flexible Save Options
Different export formats combined with the full control over the exported panorama
size and image quality cover all possible ways to share your creation.
- Fine Tuning
You can manually correct almost all available parameters for the stitching
starting from an automatic cropping of the result and ending with the image
blending options. Even though the feature is available, you'll probably never need it.
Related Article and Tutorials:
- Creation of flat and 360 degrees cylindrical panoramas.
- Possibility to compose high-quality pans from photos with very small intersections (starting from 2%).
- Automatic lens type detection and focal distortion calculation.
- Automatic camera rotation calculation (no tripod needed for shooting).
- Save the resulting panorama as an image, web ready HTML page or a standalone executable application.
- Four webpage viewers are available: ActiveX, Flash, QuickTime and Java.
- Saving pans as projects that can be modified later.
- Manual fine-tuning of all available stitching parameters