Find Graph is a graphing, digitizing and curve fitting software that can generate Cartesian X-Y plots, digitize the data
and extract data values from a published graph, and simplify the task of curve fitting and regression analysis.
With Find Graph, you can take any graph or data from any source (Web or PDF document, for example), add your comments,
and perform any manipulations, like nonlinear regression or curve fitting. Then print your results or export them to
Excel or other database. Find Graph lets you format text font, color and align, and input symbols, lines, images and logos.
Find Graph can digitize the data, to extract data values from a published graph, it compares the data obtained from independent
sources to modern data. It even can manipulate the data, include it in another graph, and find the best curve to fit the
FindGraph also simplifies the task of curve fitting and regression analysis. What sets Find Graph apart from similar curve
fitting and regression programs is its ease of use. Find Graph supplies 10 generic fits, including Linear Regression, Logistic
Functions, Fourier approximation, Neural Networks plus a library of over 200 built-in functions selected from different areas
of research and development.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- 50MB hard disk space
- Pentium 100 MHz or faster
||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
|Download Size:||3.15 MB|
Key Features of Find Graph:
- Intuitive graphical interface enable you to create and edit plots fast and easily.
- Straightforward data entry. Data can be entered:
- By importing it from ASCII files created by other applications using an Excel-like data import feature;
- By importing Excel spreadsheet data;
- By cutting and pasting it from other Windows based applications;
- By digitizing screen charts;
- By typing it into a standard spreadsheet interface.
- With graphical editor you can easily:
- Add, move, copy and delete points;
- Remove and duplicate graphs or approximation lines;
- Add, position and rotate text easily.
- Draw text commentary along any curve.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo. .
- You can specify the unlimited number of points and lines. Their graphs will be
plotted in one coordinate system, allowing comparison of empirical and analytical data. Lots of graph and coordinate
- Supported graph types are:
- Scatter diagrams and line graphs;
- Points density distributions;
- Points groups diagrams.
- Zoom is possible.
- The graphs allow total freedom in setting up scales and grids. Log scales for each
axis are available.
- It is possible to create derived datasets by equations, interpolation, curve fitting,
and numerical integration and differentiation.
- FindGraph allows you to export information to the other programs and files. Points
can be saved to ASCII tables. Regressiion lines, curves, points and commentaries can be saved to XML file.
- FindGraph is COM server. This means, that plot can be copied and pasted (embedded)
directly into word processors, Excel or drawing programs.
- High-quality graphs are optimized for printing. The program has preview capabilities.
The result on the screen is the same as on the report printout (what you see is what you get).
- The program supports OLE automation and can be built-in to user software. Examples
(MS VB, MS VC++) are included. Methods and properties are documented.
- Context-sensitive help for all windows and elements in dialog boxes.