eBook Writer helps you to create, write and publish your own eBooks as easy as typing.
Writing and publishing eBooks was almost impossible before the internet came along and become so very popular.
Publishing books was expensive and involved some time from completing the book to making your fist bank deposit.
More and more publishers are moving to selling books online and as readers demand information faster and with more
urgency buying books on the internet will become more and more popular. Even traditional printed pamphlets and brochures
are replaced by electronic pamphlets and brochures.
Due to the cheaper way of publishing information on the internet, more information could be made available. It is much faster
searching for books on the internet, than going to a library or a bookstore.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $29.97 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Advantages of using eBook Writer:
- PDF Files Have Advanced Viewing And Navigational Features - You can include internal and external links, bookmarks, thumbnails of each page, article, form, and the viewing options that allow a user to magnify or reduce a page to fit the user's computer screen
- PDF Files Are Small - You can create graphically rich documents, and the file size will be much smaller than the graphic.
- Scanning Documents Or Photo's - You can easily scan documents and pictures, or photo's to include in your eBook.
- Flowcharts - With e-book creator you can also design your own flowcharts or diagrams to include in your eBook book.
- Spell Checker in different languages (currently 7 languages).
- Copy And Print Protection - You can easily protect your document by using a password and make the document copy and print protected. Not even a pdf editor will be able to edit the document without a password. There are two passwords, one for reading and one for editing.
- Unlimited eBooks -You may create as many eBooks as you like with no maximum limits set on the number of eBooks you may produce.
- Royalty Free-You never have to pay a penny in royalties or other fees for the eBooks you create. Once you have registered your eBook Writer, there is nothing additional to buy.
- Easy Distribution Create your eBooks in .pdf format. If you do not have a pdf reader you can download it from www.acrobat.com. You may distribute your eBook on a variety of media: internet downloads, e-mail, diskette, CD-ROM, ZIP disks, networks, etc.
- Amazing Simple Interface - Easy-to-use buttons and menus makes creating eBooks a breeze for even the beginner. No HTML knowledge needed, with a word style editor, you just need to type your document, scan images and save to .pdf.
- Complete Help Documentation A step-by-step tutorial explains every menu option, every command, every feature, and every button in an easy-to-understand language.
- Internet linking capability. You can add link to web pages when the user click on the link to open the linked site.
- PDF Are Readable On Any Computer In The World - It does not matter on what operating system your pdf book is created, your pdf document can be used by any user.
- Protect your document. - You can set the security properties in you pdf document to prevent the reader from printing, copying or editing your document. Even the opening of your document can require as password.
- Embed fonts in the pdf document - When creating your ebook or pdf document, you can ensure that the effect that you created with a special font will not get lost. Just select the option to embed the font in the document. You can even create a document in your own handwriting .
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR EBOOK WRITER