Ebook Maker is a professional Ebook compiler software. It can compile all HTML files and their included image,
distribute via CDROM, Email, and Internet.
Ebook uses Internet Explorer to display its HTML pages, so readers
don't have to install any other software to open Ebook for reading. Simple and easy to use, Ebook Maker provides
a variety of features to meet any custom need which an Ebook author may have for user interface, functions,
and content protection, etc.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||3.91 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
- Make your own Ebook:
With Ebook Maker, you can make your own Ebook, ezine, catalog,
and multimedia presentation very easily within just a few minutes. All you should do is to save
relevant contents as HTML files with FrontPage or Microsoft Word first, and then convert these
files with Ebook Maker to make an Ebook. Thanks to the flexibility and expandability of HTML language,
you may add audio, video, animation, and other multimedia contents to your Ebook.
- Easier reading and distribution:
In contrast to a great number of HTML pages and included files,
a standalone .EXE file can be distributed more conveniently via CDROM, website, or email. The author doesn't
have to worry about missing any file, and readers don't need to install any third party software before opening
an Ebook to read upon downloading. Their pleasure of reading won't be interrupted since Ebook viewer works
similar to web browsers.
- Sell Ebook via Internet:
Ebook Maker provides different Ebook protection modes (password, time-based,
usage-based) and password generation modes (fixed, username, computer id) by which the author can effectively
protect his Ebook contents while he sells Ebook for profit on Internet. Ebook can also be used as an efficient
Internet marketing tool to promote the author's website.
- Simple and easy to use: with the step-by-step wizard a user with no special knowledge may easily create
an Ebook within a few minutes.
- Ebook viewer uses Internet Explorer to display HTML pages. Readers don't need to install any third party
software before reading. All features and media formats supported by HTML and Internet Explorer 4 and higher
are supported by Ebook Maker.
- The author may choose to generate compressed Ebook, minimizing needed disc space and download bandwidth.
- Customize Ebook user interface: authors may specify window size and window position, icon, splash screen,
about dialog, and other message texts.
- To protect the contents of Ebook, the author may prohibit readers from copying, printing pages or viewing
HTML source code.
- Multiple protection modes: Password-based protection - The reader is required a password to open Ebook or
specific pages; Time-based protection - The author may choose Ebook to expire after a specific period upon the
first reading or expire on a specific date. After Ebook expires, the reader cannot access Ebook any more or is
required a password to continue reading; Usage-based protection - The author may choose Ebook to expire after
specific launches. After Ebook expires, the reader cannot access Ebook any more or is required a password to
- Multiple password generation modes: fixed password, username-based password and computer id-based password.
Ebook Maker also offers password generator for the author to generate passwords in batch.
- No temporary file is created while opening Ebook. The extraction, reading and display of all the Ebook pages
are completed in memory, achieving more security and higher processing speed.
- Navigation through Ebook is very easy because it looks like you are using a version of a web browser.
- Ebook viewer is also featured by built-in bookmark management and full-text keyword search.