CallerIP monitors activity on open ports, which are often not protected by firewalls,
on your computer so you can identify hackers before damage is done. A click on a connecting IP address
shows where the connection originates on a world map, along with the necessary domain and network registration details
-- including abuse-reporting information -- so you can report the intruder to the authorities.
CallerIP scans the ports on your system and alerts you to active and open 'backdoors'
which can provide unauthorized access to launch harmful attacks or steal confidential information.
CallerIP Professional includes automated alarms for instant notification of suspect connections,
the ability to plot all connections on a world map, and a server option to
monitor connections to a remote system.
- Windows 98/NT/2000/2003/ME/XP/Vista
- 32 MB RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $59.95 to buy|
|Download Size:||2.30 MB|
CallerIP Professional Features:
- CallerIP Server (Professional Edition only) allows you to monitor your machine from a remote location.
- Plot all connections feature that plots all current connections on the world map to allow for easy analysis of where connections reside.
- New look table which includes gradient fill depending on the threat of the connection.
- Improved logging technique means searching large log files is literally hundreds of times faster!
- Realtime monitoring instantly identifies suspect activity and spyware
- Identifies the country of origin for all connections
- Worldwide Whois reports
- Network Provider reports with abuse contact information
- Automated alerts of high-risk connections
- Detailed log of connection history with search options
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR CALLERIP PROFESSIONAL
- Phone Tray Dialup - Internet Call Waiting, Online
Phone Tray Dialup - Internet Call Waiting, Online Caller ID and Modem-on-Hold with no monthly fees
- Picture Caller ID
Identifies and blocks unwanted callers before you answer the phone using Caller ID.
- IPetC Premium
enhanced network profile utility for Windows that makes you free from the inconvenience of changing network configuration each time you change your location
- NetSpeeder - internet connection accelerator
professional internet connection accelerator, DNS Accelerator, optimize your internet connection speed by up to 300%
RASMaster is an easy-to-use RAS manager with a built-in reconnection utility that master your RAS (dial-up and PPOE) connections
- Cellular Phone and Network Connection Monitor
It is a Pocket PC 2002 application allowing you to log all your modem, TCP/IP, serial & USB cable, Bluetooth or infrared connections.
- iNet Protector
It is the world's number one tool for controlling Internet access.
- Bandwidth Monitor
tracks all network connections traffic and displays real-time graphical and numerical data transfer rates.
- Easy WiFi Radar
a cool design. Easy WiFi Radar helps you to find and connect to open wireless access points with a single mouseclick.
- XP TCP/IP Repair
help fix your internet connection and possibly even protect your privacy
- Hide IP Platinum
a software that Hide IP address and protect privacy
- IP Address Monitor
network IP address monitoring software which allows you to be informed of IP address changes on a remote computer
- Invisible Browsing
Invisible Browsing hides, changes or masks your IP address, letting you surf anonymously preventing your IP or other information.
offers Internet security, content security and advanced Internet firewall protection for all your LAN computers
is a server solution that permits a collection of web servers to be hosted on a single IP address
- IPi Phone
allows you to talk and use text chat. IPi Phone is easy to use