Argus Surveillance DVR
Argus Surveillance DVR was designed as an universal application for security
hybrid platforms working in the same time with wireless and wired IP cameras,
TV-boards, capture cards, power-line, and USB cameras.
Argus Surveillance DVR has web interface with the same look and functionality
on the local and remote computers. Users have full control of the program
through network that surveillance computer can be operated with no monitor,
and mouse connected. Playing back recorded video is pretty simple
and performs on the surveillance computer as well as on remote computer
through Web interface.
Argus Surveillance DVR performs synchronized video playback for event
analysis from multiple cameras simultaneously. Also recorded data can
be searched by date, time or by sensor event. All recorded data can be
encrypted and password protected.
- PC Compatible computer
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
- 32 MB Video Card
- 40 GB hard drive
- Color monitor
- Sound card for audio play
|License:||Free to try, $488.00 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Key features for Argus Surveillance DVR:
- Supports 1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 8x8, 16x16... etc. simultaneous camera viewing formats
(unlimited number of cameras on the screen).
- Scheduled or continuous video recording.
- Activate recording upon motion detection. User may select specific areas of coverage to be recorded.
- The following tasks can be triggered upon motion detection: sending captured images by e-mail,
sound alarm, recording video.
- Remote monitoring cameras and playing-back recorded video through Internet.
- Zoom-in / zoom-out function on the camera view.
- All images are time/date stamped.
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom functions with supported PTZ cameras.
- Hybrid platform that works simultaneously with Wireless Cameras, Analog Cameras,
Powerline Cameras, USB Cameras, IP Cameras, Frame Grabbers and TV Boards.
- Configurable each camera's name, video quality, video resolution, brightness, and contrast
- Multi-level password protection that only authorized users allowed to access.
- The program can be configured to run as Windows service that the program starts
automatically at system boot and executes even when no user is logged on to the system.
- Automatically resumes viewing and recording after system reboot
- "Cyclic" recording which is recyclable overriding of hard disk space and the "disk full" situation never occurs
- Synchronized video playback for event analysis from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Query recorded data by date, time & events
- Time & date stamping on video playback
- Print snapshots of recorded video
- Full Control and Customization through Network (surveillance computer can be
operated with no monitor and keyboard connected)
- The program provides excellent compression quality that 40G hard drive stores two
weeks of continuous recording and few months of motion recording.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ARGUS SURVEILLANCE DVR
- H264 WebCam
a 16-ch h264 web camera remote surveillance software. It has both features of digital video recorder and digital video server
- LuxRiot DVR Personal (1 Channel)
Digital Video Recorder and Remote Surveillance software package for Windows
- Digi Watcher
It is an intelligent webcam software for Video Surveillance, Broadcast and more ...
is a digitally video surveillance system
- CamShot Monitoring Software
Turn your Webcam into a surveillance system and get images via Internet.
Secure company or home by running surveillance cameras simultaneously.
- VideoCAD 6 with the HID protection
is a multifunctional tool for professional video surveillance system design, modeling and measuring parameters of video image and video equipment.
iSpyNOW the first remote internet surveillance software to offer remote installation capabilities
- HT TVR
honestech's HT TVR 2.0 turns your PC into a full-featured digital video recorder for TV
- Netcam Watcher Professional
Digital Video Recorder for Network Cameras that can record from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Digital Video Recorder
It is a video capturing tool for recording your digital camera's video streaming into AVI video in real time.