LuxRiot DVR Personal (1 Channel)
LuxRiot is a Digital Video Recording and Remote Surveillance software package for the Windows based PC.
LuxRiot offers principally new concept of DVR solutions – "One Software/Choice of Hardware".
This choice of hardware is not limited to different video capture cards with varying
Frames-per-second rates and number of inputs. The choice is much greater:
in addition to supported video capture boards, you can use many Network (IP) cameras from major manufacturers,
Network (IP) Video servers, as well as any DirectShow compatible devices such as
multichannel video grabbers, USB cameras, and camcorders.
LuxRiot Personal Edition is targeted to home users and small businesses. With this software you can
easily and inexpensively turn your home PC into fully-featured surveillance station,
User-friendly interface makes the most advanced surveillance features easy to use and understand.
All commonly used operations can be performed via intuitive wizards.
- Windows 2000, XP Home and Pro, 2003
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||5.21 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
Standard Surveillance Features:
Advanced Surveillance Features:
- Continuous recording. Recording will be running 24/7.
- Multiple screen configuration options.
- Motion Detection.
- Remote connection via Internet and/or LAN. Server can be accessed from any part of the world for remote monitoring, video playback, user management and more...
- Real-time playback without interrupting recording. Any camera can be played back using Client application locally or remotely. Such playback will not interrupt ongoing video recording, nor the quality of the recording will be compromised
- User-friendly wizards make LuxRiot easy to use and configure. All commonly used operations, such as adding access to a new Server from Client application, searching for Network (IP) cameras, user management, etc. can all be performed via intuitive wizards. This helps make very advanced features accessible to an average computer user.
- User Management controls access to cameras and program features. Depending on user status, s/he can be either allowed or denied to perform the following operations: access archive, administer server, connect locally and connect remotely
- Control PTZ cameras. Pan, tilt and zoom cameras can be fully controlled from within the Client application.
- Multiple clients can be connected to a single server. Depending on edition and user management settings, 1 to unlimited number of local and remote client applications may access the server to receive live and recorder video, as well as perform other operations
- Client can be connected to multiple servers simultanously. A client application user, if granted sufficient privileges, can connect to unlimited number of servers to view live or recorded video as well as perform other operations.
- Each camera is individually configurable, including: recording, motion detection, image adjustments (brightness, contrast, sharpness, hue, saturation) and more
- Supports unlimited number of cameras (hardware limitations may apply). The enterprise edition imposes no limits on how many cameras can be connected to a server. Although hardware performance cap (mostly CPU performance and network bandwidth) may limit maximum number of cameras to several hundred cameras, however, time will void these limitations as computer hardware efficiency grows.
- Efficient CPU usage. If used along with the Network (IP) cameras and Network Video Servers the server will not use the CPU to compress video; this means that CPU usage will be low enough to avoid the interference with other software applications running on the same computer.
- Fully-featured Client application – all functions, without exceptions may be accessed both locally and remotely (only one user interface). Anyone operating the client application can connect to the server, access live and recorded video, change settings, etc. in accordance with granted user rights
- Server can run as a Windows service. This feature allows running LuxRiot server stay virtually unnoticed. Also the server can run without user logging into Windows, so the security of the system is not compromised
- Full featured local and remote playback with search on motion and areas of motion
- Client configuration (screen layout, connection to servers, etc) is registered file type, so it is possible to store different configuration on one computer, email them etc.
- Support for the standard DirectShow devices. The list of these devices includes everything from very basic USB cameras and camcorders to advanced multichannel video capture boards.
- Screen may be configured for wide-screen monitor (WXGA).
- Supports all major brands of Network (IP) cameras and Network Servers. The list of supported IP cameras is growing rapidly and an addition of not yet supported camera may be expedited upon request
- Network Camera Search Wizard. Using this Wizard a user is able to find all available Network (IP) cameras, configure them and connect them in no time and with little effort.
- Full range of editions for all needs and budgets from Personal to Enterprise