Digi Watcher is an intelligent webcam software for Video Surveillance, Broadcast and more ....
It monitors your home or office 24 hours a day, captures motion event using webcam, saves into
compressed video clips with audio and triggers various alerts including
ftp upload, email or phone. It also has camera image broadcasting capability,
which can publish your webcam on a remote website or Watcher's embedded
web server. Watcher can run in stealth mode, it can also be scheduled,
or run as an NT service.
- Pentium 2 or equivalent.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB of RAM
- Internet access if you want to listen on TCP/IP for RemoteView
connection, or broadcast (publish) images on remote website.
|File Size:||1.26 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.00 to buy|
Key Features of Digi Watcher :
- Watcher is the only webcam software that combines three features
seamlessly: motion monitoring, remote video surveillance and webcam
- Watcher can run as an NT Service.
- You can schedule Watcher to run at your desired time for desired
duration, using the comprehensive Watcher Scheduler.
- Watcher has auto-start options, and it can automatically start
recording, monitoring, listening or broadcasting.
- Watcher has the broadcasting capability, where you can broadcast
the images captured from your camera on to the internet. Moreover,
broadcasting can be performed simultaneously with monitoring.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to