Add reporting to your database in minutes with no HTML Coding, SQL Reporting Services etc.
Apex SQL Report is a data driven, web reporting solution for Microsoft
SQL Server. Imagine the ability to leverage off an existing database and
begin offering your users literally hundreds of web based, HTML reports
in a few minutes rather than weeks or even months.
Apex SQL Report is the first and only reporting solution designed specifically
for SQL database developers.
If you have a SQL Server database you can be generating sophisticated
HTML reports, graphs and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets without complicated
server component installations, steep learning curves or expensive software.
Apex SQL Report works with your existing stored procedure base to extend
their output directly to your user's desktops.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try|
Key Features of ApexSQL Report:
- Support for new FusionCharts 2.0.
Here are screen shots of FusionCharts 2.0 Chart Gallery.
- Column level aggregate functions.
- Support for reports in pop up windows.
- Export to Excel.
- Supports outputting data in graph format - includes pie, line, bar and column.
- Full copy of FusionCharts developer license
included with each license of Apex SQL Report a $99 value. Includes help file,
implementation guide and .fla file to customize look and feel of graphs.
- Administrative console for creating users,
grouping reports, managing procedures, reports, passwords and more.
- Now users can be assigned to groups and only allowed access to certain reports.
- Reports can be added to groups and only be shown to certain users
- More user defined options added for graphing.
- Reports that are created are automatically
displayed in a powerful treeview control grouped by report category.
- Reports point directly to SQL stored procedures
and analyze the procedure meta data to create filters to select user criteria
and automatically create report tables.
- HTML reports allow pagination and column sorting.
- User's can create client side report filters to
show only a subset of reports and set other options like max rows returned
and rows per page.
- Reports can be created, edited and deleted
all through an online administration console.
- Report authors can edit reports down to report parameters to make them required
and even point an individual parameter to a stored procedure to populate a pick list for user input.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR APEXSQL REPORT
- ApexSQL Diff
s a high speed database comparison tool that analyzes the differences in tables, proc
- ApexSQL Doc
is a powerful tool to document your sql server database into Compiled Help or HTML documentation.
- ApexSQL Edit
is a powerful IDE especially designed for advanced SQL Server developers including integration with source control, Intelliprompt..
- ApexSQL Log
can audit SQL Server and Recover Lost Data that analyzes SQL Server's own transaction log to display information.
- ApexSQL Script
is a SQL tool that converts Databases into scripts, .net EXE's, deployment packages or into source control.
- ApexSQL Clean
Apex SQL Clean tool looks for and deletes unreferenced and unused Database objects like tables, views and procedures.
- ApexSQL Audit
ApexSQL Log is a SQL database auditing tool that analyzes SQL Server's own Transaction Log to display information on data.
- The Report Designer
is a teacher resource for writing student progress reports in phrase or paragraph format
- Database Tour Pro 5
is Database managing and reporting tool;includes SQL tool, reporting tool, data converting, exporting, importing utilities and much more
- 4TOPS Compare Excel Files
hat clearly reports where and what the differences between two Excel workbooks are
- Active Business Intelligence Portal
is a business intelligence software
- Database Reporting ActiveX Control
is an abstract solution and hence general solution to all reporting problems.