Advanced Host Monitor
HostMonitor is a system management &b network monitoring software that continuously monitors servers availability and performance.
It can monitor any TCP service, ping a host, retrieve an URL, check the available disk space,
check integrity of your files and web site and more. It checks network servers at regular intervals
and takes a pre-defined actions if a device does not respond. It can provide a visual and sound warning,
send an E-mail message to a mailbox, pager or mobile phone, execute external program, etc.
The program can generate log file which contains an information about test results.
Host Monitor provide different log file detail levels and log file formats and can be configured to
suit your needs. Also program include Log Analyzer which can show information separately for each
tested host, collect statistical information, show a graph of all request times for specific time, etc.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 800 x 600
- Free disk space: 20 Mb
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
- using 58 test methods our software can check almost any parameter of your servers;
- Powerful Report Manager and Log Analyzer
- highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results;
- HostMonitor creates various log files using different detail levels and file formats (Text, HTML, DBF and ODBC);
- built-in Report Manager allows you to create and customize reports to your liking in a variety of ways;
- using Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris you may easily monitor remote networks;
- IP-Tools provides 19 TCP/IP utilities
- Web Service, Telnet Service and Remote Control Console simplifies remote management;
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ADVANCED HOST MONITOR |
- Website Monitoring Expert
is an automated multithreaded tool that keeps a close and constant watch over your website
- Advanced Computer Monitor
It is a complete software solution for monitoring personal computers in the home.
- Active Network Monitor
It is a tool for the day-to-day monitoring of computers on a network.
- Activity Monitor
It is a powerful Remote Computer Monitoring Software allows you to track any LAN.
- Activity Monitor - employee monitoring software
is a monitoring software system for real time employee monitoring and continuous tracking of users activities on networked computers.
- System Safety Monitor 2.1
allows you to track down Windows operating system activity in real-time and to prevent undesirable actions from various malware and spyware programs
synchronise two systems across a network
- Network Server Monitor
Network Server Monitor is a network monitor that enables administrators to scan the network for failures or irregularities automatically
- Overseer Network Monitor
Overseer Network Monitor is a Windows 2000/XP/2003-based network monitoring software package
- Keroon Service Monitor
Allows you to monitor the state of Windows Services on remote computers in your network.
- Address Monitor
monitors the addresses of all your network cards and when it detects your ISP has changed the address from under it, it emails you the new address!
- Admin's Server Monitor
ia a tool to monitor server disk traffic loaded over network.