Advanced Graph Manager|
The Advanced Graph Manager (AGM) is a powerful visual tool for building
and testing 32-bit and 64-bit filter graphs.
With AGM, you can quickly build and test filter graphs to see if they
function as you expect. You can even view and full control a filter
graphs created by another applications (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $48.54 to buy|
Key Features of Advanced Graph Manager:
- creating and control 32-bit filter graphs;
- creating and control 64-bit filter graphs
(under Windows XP 64 bit and Windows Vista 64 bit only);
- connecting to the remote 32-bit filter graphs created
by another applications and registered at the global ROT (Running Object Table);
- connecting to the remote 64-bit filter graphs created
by another applications and registered at the global ROT (under Windows XP 64 bit
and Windows Vista 64 bit only);
- adding, removing and reconnecting filters in the graph;
- viewing and changing native filter properties;
- viewing interfaces exposed by every filter in the graph;
- viewing detail info about preferred and
connecting media types for every pin of every filter in the graph;
- rendering media files by one command;
- set the reference clock for using by the filter graph;
- loading filter graph from the Microsoft Graphedit format files ("grf" extension);
- saving filter graphs to the Microsoft Graphedit format files ("grf" extension)
and old Microsoft Graphedit 6 XML format files ("xgr" extension).
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ADVANCED GRAPH MANAGER
- Rich Mailer
Rich Mailer help you maintain subscription-based mailing lists and send personalized e-mail messages
It is the Professional image retouching, editing, processing, and retouching application.
- NewBlue Motion Effects
work with Sony Vegas and Sony Vegas Movie Studio
will make each DirectShow developer's life much easier.
- ecGraph ActiveX control
It is a powerful 2D graphing ActiveX control for Visual Basic applications to add Graphs & Charts to VB.
- FlowChartX control
Create and present workflow, flowchart and process diagrams, charts, graphs and trees.
- PhotoS - convert photographs to drawings
With PhotoS you can draw anything you see. You need to try to believe.
- XYit Image Digitizer
captures XY coordinates from graphs and maps, enabling you to digitize points & lines back into their original x-y co-ordinates
AmiChart is a friendly, powerful, easy to use tool for creating animated column, line and pie graphs.
is a utility for putting together multiple raster images to create a panorama of several photographs.
- Oberon Function Plotter for CorelDRAW/Corel DESIGN
is an advanced VBA macro add-on for CorelDRAW 10, 11, 12, X3 and Corel DESIGNER.