10-Strike LANState Pro
10-Strike LANState Pro is a network mapping, monitoring, management, and administration software solution
for corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
10-Strike LANState Pro is the most advanced version of the program, which contains a built-in web server.
With its help you are able to install the software on a single computer, so users and administrators are able
to see which hosts are on, using their web browsers only. 10-Strike LANState Pro allows exporting network diagrams
to Microsoft Visio, supports larger map sizes, retrieves SNMP data, builds switch connection tables and exports it to CSV files.
10-Strike LANState Pro generates a network map, which speeds up accessing to remote hosts' properties and resources,
and managing those. Scan your network, find hosts, place them on a network diagram, and monitor their state! The
program can export network diagram to graphic image, Microsoft Visio, and XML scheme.
10-Strike LANState Pro has a rich host monitoring functionality with multiple types of host checks, which allows
you to see the state of your network at any time. The program displays a network map, monitoring device's state
(active/inactive) in real-time.
Employing 10-Strike LANState Pro makes it essentially easier to administer and monitor processes in networks of
any ranges or sizes.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $249.95 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Key Benefits of 10-Strike LANState Pro:
Key Features of 10-Strike LANState Pro:
- LANState builds a network map automatically by scanning Windows network neighborhood or IP
- Save your network map for future use, print it, export it to a bitmap file.
- Be notified by background device monitoring via a screen message, sound, or e-mail when your
servers go down or start working.
- You do not have to pay for quantity of controlled devices. I.e., if you monitor 10 or 500
devices, the price will be the same.
- You do not have to pay additional money for technical support.
- And the most important. The package does not require installing any components on remote
servers and workstations.
- Link external applications like file managers or remote administration software to the
program and run them in a couple of clicks with needed parameters.
- Import custom backgrounds for more evident network map's look.
- Access and manage remote devices in a couple of clicks, using LANState's visual network
map. You are able to shut down, restart, and turn on servers and workstations, access remote services and resources,
view remote event logs, access remote registry, list processes, devices, NT services, and so on.
- Export network diagram to Microsoft Visio (LANState Pro).
- Send messages to domain users with help of integrated advanced messenger.
- Monitor connections to your shared resources and be notified when someone connects to your
shared resources (logging, sound/screen notifications, and "black list" are supported).
- Access your network map remotely via HTTP protocol using built-in web server, and export
network map to xml file format (LANState Pro).
- The program contains many useful tools for administrators, such as network scanner, port
scanner, ping, trace route, name lookup, etc.
- The program is easy and simple to use.
- Network mapping: modeling a local area network in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map, image, XML scheme. You can print the network map, or export the network map to Visio.
- Network diagram: Draw a network diagram and export it to Visio.
- Monitor servers and other hosts. The following monitoring checks are supported: ICMP monitoring,TCP port monitoring, DNS monitoring, ARP and MAC address monitoring, SNMP monitoring, FTP monitoring, HTTP monitoring, NetBios monitoring, service monitoring, process monitoring, folder monitoring, file monitoring, file size monitoring, disk space monitoring.
- Obtaining information on remote computers: IP address, current user, accounts and groups, domain, server, operation system used, current date and time, MAC address, shared resources, connected users, registry, services and devices, processes running, event log, installed software, SNMP information.
- Connection monitoring (monitoring usage of your shared resources by other users of the network) with logging, sound and screen notification, and blacklists.
- Network traffic monitoring (incoming/outgoing traffic and transfer rates).
- Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
- Scanning network by IP address range.
- Port scanning.
- Controlling access permissions for your shared resources.
- Pinging any computer on the network.
- Tracing routes.
- Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
- Sending regular and anonymous messages to any computer on the network.
- Shutting down and restarting any computer on the network (when required permissions are granted on the remote computer).
- Turning on remote computers (wake-on-LAN).
- Notifying of events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
- Performing actions on network devices via the configurable context menu.
- Easy install and uninstall.