Desktop Atomic Clock
Desktop Atomic Clock is a program to synchronize your computer clock with an atomic clock over the Internet.
You can choose to synchronize the time automatically or use the manual mode. When using the manual mode,
you can preview the atomic time, compared to your PC time and then select to perform the adjustment.
The program has a user-friendly interface with many useful features, which make the time synchronization
process fast and easy.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||1.25 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $17.00 to buy|
Key Features of Desktop Atomic Clock :
- Beautiful Graphics user Interface.
- Manual and Automatic synchronization.
- Has list of ten NIST atomic clock servers.
- Place in system tray.
- Requires small system and disk resources.
- Optional to synchronize only minutes and seconds (for irregular Windows time zone settings)
- Popup menu for easy access to main functions.
- Configurable date and time format.
- SOCKS and HTTP Proxy support.
- Proxy authentication support.
- Flexible configuration and customization.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!