Word Password Recovery
Word Password Recovery is a program that recovers lost or forgotten passwords for
Microsoft Word documents. The program recovers all types of passwords,
including instant recovery of document and template protection and passwords to modify.
The program supports all versions of Microsoft Word, including 2007.
Word Password Recovery instantly recovers passwords for the read only permissions,
editing and formatting restrictions, including instant recovery of passwords to open
if weak encryption was used. The interface is simple and easy to understand,
yet the functionality and the set of features are truly immense.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.
|File Size:||1.7 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Key Features of Word Password Recovery :
- Word Password Recovery is a solution for retrieving all types of passwords
in all versions of MS Word.
- Instant bypassing of formatting restrictions (limit formatting to a selection of styles)
and password recovery for document protection.
- Microsoft Word modification passwords and editing permission are instantly recovered.
- Instant password recovery and regaining access to form data input (filling in forms
- Limitations to the set of permitted styles for MS Word documents
and templates are instantly lifted.
- Word Password Recovery instantly recovers passwords for the Tracked Changes
and Comments features.
- The utility provides a set of password recovery methods that can be easily adjusted
and combined for a peculiar case, therefore you can create a sophisticated approach enabling you to recover
or crack file-opening passwords of .doc and .dot files significantly quicker.
- Passwords for multiple documents can be processed simultaneously.
- High performance and optimization for all modern computers,
including multiprocessor systems.
- The tool will come in handy for finding out passwords in any language
and also passwords combining several languages, as it comes with full support of Unicode,
so it is possible to know a password, in which both Latin characters and hieroglyphs are used.
- The recovery of passwords to open, which have a weak encryption,
is a matter of a few seconds for Word Password Recovery. It means that passwords for
older versions of MS Word, like Word 95, Word 97-2000 (on PC's that have French regional settings)
are provided in no time. The same applies to passwords with the Weak Encryption (xor) in 2002 (XP) / 2003 edition.
- Autosave feature eliminates the need to watch the password recovery process,
and will restore the work after a system crash.
- Comprehensive help file, context help. Technical support via e-mail.