RAR Password Recovery
RAR Password Recovery is a powerful tool to recover lost (forgotten) passwords for
a RAR/WinRAR (2.xx and 3.xx) archives. The program supports the "brute-force" attack,
dictionary-based attack and dramatically fastest "Booost-Up" attack. The program is
able to resume the previous interrupted attack.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||731 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Key Features of RAR Password Recovery :
- Recovers passwords for a RAR/WinRAR archives of versions 2.xx and 3.xx using
combination of Brute-Force, Booost-Up or Dictionary attacks.
- Very high speed of work (more than 3000 passwords per second in Brute-Force mode
and up to 22000 passwords per second in Booost-Up mode).
- Advanced heuristic processor.
- User-friendly interface.
- Large wordlist dictionary.
- Ability to work in the background.
- Autosave feature.