WinTasks 5 Professional
Stomp attacks on your privacy & security
Every day, the Internet spawns new attacks on your privacy, data, and computer speed.
And your standard security software might not even know about the newest threats
— until your computer is already infected.
A firewall and anti-virus software are not enough to completely protect your computer from malware,
spyware, adware, and other problems.
Stop the threats before they get you — get WinTasks for complete, yet easy-to-use security.
Based on years of research, the award-winning WinTasks is now one of the most popular tools
in the war against malicious software — and the perfect complement to your firewall and anti-virus software.
Whether you are new to Windows, a business professional, or a systems administrator,
you can rely on WinTasks to quickly improve your computer's security and speed.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
WinTasks 5 Professional Features:
- Process Library allows you to:
- Read simple explanations for all processes.
- Access detailed information about processes, such as author and official process name.
- Use process categories including security risks and system processes.
- Use personal notes for any process, which you can easily copy to new system.
- Experienced software specialists create regular updates.
- Real-time Process Information allows you to:
- See user friendly process names, for example: "Google - Microsoft Internet Explorer" instead of "iexplore.exe".
- Get executable name with full path, for example: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE.
- Read exact process priorities, for example: Normal(9).
- See number of threads used by each process.
- Get real-time CPU and memory usage per process.
- Sort processes by creation time to find new processes with ease.
- Get executable file properties and version information.
- Edit the name of a process to assign your own names to common processes.
- Access CPU and memory usage graphs per process for up to 24 hours.
- Use printable and exportable process reports, including detailed information about all running processes.
- Process Management Features allow you to
- Stop many processes with one click.
- Easily change process priorities.
- Launch new processes at any time.
- Create process presets to quickly restore all running processes and their priorities, while
removing any processes not included in the preset.
- Startup Manager allows you to:
- Add new programs to the auto start sections in the registry.
- Remove auto started programs permanently by deleting their registry entries.
- Disable and enable auto started programs, temporarily allowing you to test different Startup settings.
- Identify auto started programs quickly with automatic process descriptions.
- DLL Information includes:
- Software lists all DLLs used by a process.
- DLL log shows when DLLs are loaded.
- DLL descriptions for all common DLLs help you quickly identify any DLL.
- Printable and exportable DLL reports include information about all DLLs used by a process.
- Logging Features allow you to:
- Log CPU and memory usage for up 24 hours.
- Log information about executed programs, DLLs, and windows for any period of time.
- Save detailed process information to text files, which can easily be imported into custom applications and databases.
- Window Management includes:
- Feature lists windows per process with detailed information such as titles, visibility, and states.
- Window log shows when windows are created and closed.
- Feature closes any number of windows with one click.
- Feature controls window states, sizes, and visibility, allowing you to show or hide any program.
- Scripting Language includes:
- Feature creates scripts that run silently in the background, monitoring and controlling all running programs.
- Scripts can access detailed process information, such as CPU and memory usage, to automatically control priorities and terminate suspicious processes.
- Scripts can search for specific executables and stop unwanted processes as soon as they are launched.
- Information, such as window titles and names, can identify processes related to specific documents and web pages.
- Scripts can start new processes and stop existing ones when certain conditions are met, allowing you to automate complex tasks and remove processes that are no longer needed.
- Additional Features
- WinTasks can automatically be loaded as a background task when the computer is rebooted, allowing your scripts and logging tasks to run at all times.
- You can easily customize the user interface of the software, allowing you to adapt WinTasks to your needs.
- You can easily print or export information to Microsoft Word documents and spreadsheets.
Recommended PC Utility Pack: WinTasks, WinBackup and SpeedUpMyPC
The ultimate security and power package containing all the latest versions of WinBackup, WinTasks and
SpeedUpMyPC is finally here, rolled into one utility pack! This week you can get the utility package available, for one low price of $79.95 instead
$159.95! Save $80 Today!
Buy Now Only $79.95 USD
Boost Performance and Enhance PC Security!
For Data Protection: WinBackup 2.0 Standard
The home and small office backup solution that awards 100% reliability and superior performance.
For Performance: SpeedUpMyPC 2.0
The award-winning and leading utility that clean up system, monitor resources, improve system performance within minutes.
For Security: WinTasks 5 Professional
The ultimate power utility that arms you with a comprehensive set of tools to put you in full control of your PC.