If you are viewing a Web site with your browser and you decide that you would like to make a copy of it on your hard drive,
you have to manually save each page as you view it along with embedded pictures, sounds and so on. This can be a very long and
tedious process, and in many cases it's more trouble than it's worth. It doesn't have to be that way, however, as Web Dumper
makes this whole process very fast and easy.
With Web Dumper you can download entire Websites off of the Internet, and save them on your hard drive for later offline
browsing. Downloaded Web sites are saved on your hard drive with their directory structure intact. Web Dumper automatically
downloads HTML documents along with their embedded pictures, sounds, movies and so on while it screens them to look for any
enclosed links to other documents.
Web Dumper is also available in Mac OS X,
GO TO Web Dumper for Mac.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.9 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $20.00 to buy|
Web Dumper Features:
- Multi-thread with user definable time-out.
- High-speed downloading with bandwidth selector.
- Smart definable spider engine including across Web Sites.
- Include/Exclude Filters with more than 60 standard MIME file types.
- Duplicate file database and duplicate rejection.
- Links Explorer with definable depth level.
- Re-Link documents locally for offline browsing.
- Incremental download support.
- Complete HTTP error and link checking and handling.
- Detailed file download monitoring.
- Authentication support for password-protected sites.
- Proxy server support.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!