Outpost Office Firewall
Outpost Office Firewall protects your office from all known Internet dangers, automatically
deploying and configuring the client firewall across the corporate network on selected workstations.
Using award-winning Outpost Firewall technology the client firewall monitors and regulates all the
traffic and thus provides you and your company with reliable endpoint protection.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
|Free to try, $139.80 to buy
Control and Manageability:
- Protects all or selected workstations in the network.
- Client firewall based on the award-winning Outpost Firewall.
- Stealth mode hides client computer presence on a network.
- Automatically averts and reports different Internet attacks against client computer.
- Analyzes incoming e-mail for dangerous attachments.
- Provides protection against latest security breaches.
- Prevents a virus or Trojan from acting on behalf of a trusted application.
- Monitors all network activity of client workstation.
- Keeps clients privacy on the network, protects them from harmful web sites content.
Ease of Installation and Use:
- Allows controlling individual workstation protection from a central location.
- Centralized updates reduce the impact of this Internet traffic on your network bandwidth.
- Allows modifying each client’s firewall configuration to comply with your corporate security policy.
- Allows to override users modification in client firewall settings.
- Deploys the created firewall configurations to client workstations.
- Provides an easy mass installation and configuration of workstations across a network.
- Console does not have to be installed on a server or domain controller.
- Provides familiar user interface.
- Provides the ability to apply new configuration without having to restart the client.
- Uses native Windows technologies.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
- Outpost Firewall Pro
protecting against data theft, denial-of-service attacks, privacy violation, Trojan horses, spyware and more.
- Kerio Personal Firewall
is a necessity for all desktop computers connected to broadband Internet, using DSL, cable, ISDN, WiFi or satellite modems.
- SecureUp Personal Firewall
scans your DSL, cable, or dial-up Internet connection looking for hacker activity.
is the first true browser firewall. It blocks malware from infecting and damaging your computer.
- VisNetic Firewall
is a packet-filtering software firewall built to protect Windows-based Servers,
telecommuters / mobile users, and LAN workstations.
- TZ Personal Firewall
Avoid the entrance to your equipment through backdoors that could allow the stealing of information from it.
- Xeon Personal Firewall
ask which programs should have access to your internet resources
and will detect and prevent any possible breach of your computer security.
- Protoport Personal Firewall
can block malicious attacks and protect your PC from outside threats.
- Sygate Personal Firewall Pro
provides a multi-layered shield of network, content, application, and operating system protection for your PC.
- InJoy Firewall
offers enterprise-class next-generation security, preconfigured policy templates - including full customization options, seamless IPSec VPN integration, superior gateway capability.
- Kerio WinRoute Firewall
Equipped with VPN server, optional embedded McAfee Anti-Virus, integrated customizable ISS Orange Web Filter, and user-specific Internet access management.