osCommerce Manager - manage osCommerce store
osCommerce Manager is a Windows application to quickly and effectively manage osCommerce online store,
manage the products of your osCommerce virtual store.
You can add, delete and update products, categories and manufacturers, automatically upload your product images
while editing products, categories, manufacturers, view reports, orders and keep the track of your online sales.
All this from your desktop computer.
MagneticOne osCommerce Manager was made for ordinary users not for computer specialists, only few settings required
for program to start and it just works.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.88 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $149.00 to buy|
osCommerce Manager Features:
- Supports osCommerce version 2.2 (Milestone 1, 2).
Should work with other product versions.
- Add, delete, modify products, categories, product manufacturers, product options.
- View, edit, print reports, invoices.
- Easy product navigation, advanced search, filters.
- Image management functions (if FTP provided).
- Instant changes - all changes you made applied to your store immediatelly, no synchronization, no delayed updates.
- Multilanguage, you can manage all languages in your virtual store.
- Encrypted passwords for increased security.
- Native Windows application. Just the program, no server side scripts, no additional modules. Run the program, specify connection settings and voila - it works!
- User friendly interface. Only few required options - you have to work work with your store but not waste your time investigating the program.
- Simple and quick installation. Just run installer and click Next several timer, no unintelligible options and parameters, no stupid questions.
- Easy registration procedure. You do not need to litter your head with serials or other stuff, just input your name and click OK button, that's all.
- Supports MySQL versions up to 4.1 including
- MySQL compressed protocol support for better speed!
- Direct connection to the MySQL database (no additional php modules or server changes needed).
- Multiple stores management. Store your configuration data and quickly switch between stores.
- Database backup/restore - keep your data safe.
- Extended attribute editor with download attributes- quickly manage product attributes.
- Store configuration - edit all store settings in one window. Should be used by advanced users who really know what they doing.