MySQL-to-Oracle is a program to migrate MySQL database to Oracle server.
All MySQL data types and attributes are supported. The program has
easy-to-use wizard style interface and supports command line parameters.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- At least 32 MB of available memory
- Oracle client and networking components should be installed on the same machine where you run MySQL-to-Oracle from
|File Size:||1.19 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.00 to buy|
- All MySQL data types and attributes are supported
- Works with all versions of Unix and Windows MySQL servers
- Merges MySQL data into an existing Oracle database
- Command line support
- Converts individual tables
- Converts indexes with all necessary attributes
- Converts foreign keys
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface
- Full install/uninstall support
- Does not convert foreign keys
- Does not convert stored procedures
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!