HTML Protector is a tool that helps you protect the content of your web page by preventing
others from viewing your source code. Additionally, it will stop spam robots from extracting
email addresses from your pages as well as prevent people from using automated downloader's
based encryption methods to choose from and a variety of other features like right click
disable, printing disable, password protect your pages, insert copyright information and more!
HTML Protector will meet all your web page protection needs -- compared to similar products
currently available, HTML Protector contains features that you will find far superior.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||1.30 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
HTML Protector Benefits:
HTML Protector Features:
- Protect Everything on Your Web Page
With HTML Protector, you can protect everything on your web page, including HTML source code,
- Prevent Others from Making Unauthorized Copies of Your Web Pages.
- Prevent Automated E-mail Grabbers from Obtaining Addresses on Your Website.
- Make Your Pages Ineligible to Web Filters.
- Prevent Automated Downloading Programs from Getting Your Whole Site.
- Compatibility with All Popular Web Browsers.
- Encrypt E-mail Address Links to Reduce Spam.
- Protect Your Website from Automated Downloading Programs.
- Encrypt the HEAD and BODY Section of Your HTML Source Code.
- Our step-by-step "tab style" wizard allows you to easily protect your HTML pages in several minutes.
- Flexible Encryption Option.
- Ability to backup the original HTML files before protection so that you can always recover them at any time later.
- HTML Protector will properly encrypt your files no matter what character set you use.
- Powerful Partial Encryption Capabilities.
- Easily save your current set of protection options into user profile and quickly apply them later.
- Private HTML Comment Tags Support.
- Disable the Ability of Browsers to Cache Your Website.
- Stop Search Engine Robots from Indexing Your Website.
- Disable the Image Toolbar and Smart Tags in Internet Explorer 6.
- Protect image on page by using server-side script (PHP, Perl and ASP).
- Password Protect Your Web Page.
- And much more ...