VideoCAD with the HID protection|
VideoCAD is a multifunctional tool for professional video surveillance
system design, modeling and measuring parameters of video image and video
VideoCAD allows even the beginners to use the new opportunities appearing
to be hard to obtain without it due to the complexity of calculations
and therefore not being used even by the skilled engineers of CCTV.
VideoCAD practically boosts the quality of CCTV design to a new level which
appears to be beyond any competition with those lacking the program.
- Windows 7, NT, 2000, XP, Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $350.00 to buy|
VideoCAD allows to:
- Choose the most suitable lenses, heights and locations for camera installation to
provide the required parameters of view areas for detection and identification of a person
and license plate reading.
- Calculate the horizontal projection sizes of viewing, person detecting, identifying
and license plate reading areas to draw them on the location plan.
- Calculate the image size on display of any object in camera view area in percentage of display size,
pixels, TV lines and millimetres (inches in case of Imperial format).
- Calculate and model depth of field of each camera in project.
- Choose visually a relative location of cameras using the graphics window with CAD interface.
- Locate cameras and cables on the prepared layouts in *.bmp, *.jpg, *.emf, *.wmf, *.dwg, *.dxf formats.
To import *.dwg and *.dxf files the CAD Import module by CAD Soft Tools http://www.cadsofttools.com was used.
- Obtain a drawing containing two projections of site layout with the camera images, calculated view areas
and cables, and with coordinate grid and titles to be used in graphical path of the project as well.
- Print the obtained drawing on one or several pages. You can use prepared frames with standard title-Block and logo.
- Export the obtained drawing into any of the following formats: *.bmp,*.emf, *.wmf, *.dxf (R14),*.dxf (R2000).
- Obtain a text file with full description of all cameras in project, view areas
and cables to be pasted into a project explanatory note or used as instruction for installation.
- Get detailed adjustable table of all initial and calculated parameters of cameras in project.
Print the table or export it to *.txt, *.csv,*.rtf, *.xls, *.htm formats.
- Construct three dimensional models of real scenes with the possibility of
loading prepared 3D models (a person, a car, etc., this library can be enlarged).
- Model observed scene parameters (illumination, visibility limitations).
- Model luminaires considering spectrum of radiation and spectral sensitivity of image sensors,
including discharge lamps with complex spectrum and infrared LED illuminators.
- Model camera parameters (spectral response, number of pixels, resolution,
minimum illumination at known signal/noise ratio, IRE and aperture, maximum signal/noise ratio,
electronic shutter, AGC, BLC, gamma, day/night cameras).
- Model lens parameters (focal length, aperture, auto iris DC and Video Drive).
- Model DVR parameters (brightness, contrast, compression, horizontal and vertical sharpness).
- Obtain Image Model for each camera in the project based on models of scene and equipment.
This image can be printed and saved.
- Maintain database of camera models, assign different models for cameras in project,
compare models with each other.
- Measure sensitivity and resolution of real video cameras in order to obtain precise parameters
for modeling (illumination meter is additionally required).
- Analyze real video images and live video on the computer monitor. Measure signal-to-noise ratio and other parameters.
- Determine from the Spectral Power Distribution curves
and measure in practice the Spectral efficiency of light sources for the different image sensors.
- Design operator interface using the Monitor window.
- Calculate the length and electric parameters of cables.
- Save expenses and win tenders due to the reduction of cameras'
quantity in projects and the increase of their efficiency.
- Reduce the time expended and boost the design quality.
- Cut down the amount of controversial situations with customers and accelerate their solution.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VIDEOCAD 6 WITH THE HID PROTECTION |
- Digi Watcher
It is an intelligent webcam software for Video Surveillance, Broadcast and more ...
is a digitally video surveillance system
- Hardware sensors monitor
Hardware sensors monitor track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans
- MO Performance Editor
get the most out of your XS series synth's Performance Mode easily.
- ABViewer Professional
is the quick CAD viewer, converter and CAD editor program
is an AcitiveX library for viewing and printing AutoCAD DWG & DXF, HPGL, SVG and CGM files.
- Ultra AutoCAD Tool
is an ultra-fast utility program for AutoCAD drawing files.
- Acme CADPacker - Dwg Dxf to exe conversion
is tool software for issuing and viewing CAD graphic files. With CADPacker, you can pack your design files, project explanations, photos and design effect drawings (DWG, DXF, TXT, BMP, JPEG, TGA, PCX, GIF, WMF) into self-executive exe file.
- PC Activity Monitor
activity monitoring and surveillance tool (surveillance software) for individual PCs
- PAL Computer Surveillance System
It is the latest in cutting-edge spy software technology that allows you to monitor all your PC's activities.
- Cyclope Employee Surveillance Solution
is an employee surveillance software which allows you to monitor any targeted machine within your company's network.
- CamShot Monitoring Software
Turn your Webcam into a surveillance system and get images via Internet.
Secure company or home by running surveillance cameras simultaneously.