TelnetXQ is a full featured enterprise level Telnet Server. A fast and robust service,
TelnetXQ lets you use full screen console applications like DOS Edit, custom industrial console applications from RF terminals,
or just simple DOS command line applications.
TelnetXQ provides the ultimate in flexibility with its inbound/outbound KeyMapping
feature that allows you to map a sequence of keys on the server to key(s)
on the client side, and vice-versa.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM.
|License:||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
The following is a brief list of some of the many features TelnetXQ offers:
- Configurable console properties: console width, height, command shell, end of line characters
- Configurable Telnet port
- Configurable session characteristics: maximum users, maximum logon attempts, welcome banner,
exit banner, maximum users banner
- Ability to add/delete/configure multiple users (user ID, password, default directory, etc.)
- Logon/Log Off Scripts
- Access Logging keeps an audit trail of user sessions
- Ability to block or allow concurrent logons
- Ability to bind Telnet and Web Telnet services to specific IP addresses
(for machines with more than one network card/adapter---can even bind to a dynamic dial-up IP)
- Real time connection viewing
- Real time data activity logging via a built in diagnostic window
- Configurable buffer size for sending
- The ability to run as a service under Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
- Allows user account import from an NT/2000/XP domain, server, or workstation (must be running on an NT or later)
- Full featured context menu accessible from the task tray
- Session shadowing allows you to watch active users and optionally ‘guide’ or ‘tutor’ a logged on user
- Includes the ability to screen user logons by IP address
- Includes extensive network diagnostics: network card, routing table, current connections, bandwidth per adapter, etc.
- NT/2000/XP Security integration (logon authentication matched against existing accounts)
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR TELNETXQ SERVER
- Quick3270 - 3270 and 5250 terminal emulator
Quick3270 is a powerful, high reliable 3270 and 5250 terminal emulator for Windows that connects PCs to IBM's zSeries (S/390) and iSeries (AS/400)
- Ace Password Sniffer
is the most powerful and effetive password sniffer software and password monitoring utility.
is a server solution that permits a collection of web servers to be hosted on a single IP address
- Port Forwarding Wizard
it will let you Infinitely port forwarding until the destination ip address is achieved.It forwards any TCP protocol.
- BitKinex FTP Client
is a powerful solution for everyone who wants to speed-up his SFTP-related tasks.
- Reset Service Password
allows you to reset the user account and password that a service uses from a remote computer
add keystroke dynamics authentication to standard Windows authentication procedure during logon.
- Rohos Logon Key PRO
it converts any USB drive into a security token for your computer and allows to access Windows in a secure way by USB token