Quick3270 - 3270 and 5250 terminal emulator
Quick3270 is a powerful, high reliable 3270/5250 terminal emulator for Windows that connects PCs to
IBM's zSeries (S/390) and iSeries (AS/400).
Good integration with the Windows user interface and the easy to use of the software will save you money for training
costs and help desk call.
Quick3270 is an OLE Automation Server. This feature allows you to automate, in an easy and standard way, the data
exchange between your mainframe and your Windows application.
A lot of advanced features and the low pricing makes Quick3270 the 3270/5250 connectivity solution with the best
performance/price relationship on the market.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.80 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.00 to buy|
- IBM 3270 - IBM 3278 (models 2 to 5), 3279 and 3179G terminal emulation .
- IBM 5250 - IBM 3179, 3180, 3196, 3477, 5251 terminal emulation.
- Support of Extended Attributes (Colors, Highlighting, Blink).
- Cut/Copy/Paste Data.
- IND$FILE file transfer (CMS, TSO and CICS).
- Graphic emulation support (GDDM,...).
- 3287 printer emulation (LU1 and LU3 data stream support).
- A large number of ANSI to EBCDIC translation tables are supported.
- Customizable colors.
- Keyboard remapping.
- Type ahead buffer.
- OLE Automation Server: Drive Quick3270 from Automation enabled scripting language (Visual Basic, VBA,
Windows Scripting Host ...) .
- Macro language with Automation support: Drive your desktop application, Automate common activities.
- Standard and Enhanced EHLLAPI support.
- SNMP support.
- Auto-start macro feature.
- Record macro option.
- Customizable toolbar.
- Support of layout files.
- Selector/light pen emulation.
- GUI-on-the-fly: This feature which transforms traditional 3270/5250 application display screens
by adding graphical elements such as buttons and edit fields, thereby making the applications easier
to view and use.
- Re-sizable windows with auto-scalable screen fonts (TrueType).
- English, French, German, Spanish and Italian user interfaces.
- English, French and German help files.
- Version in Portuguese (Brazil) available from Princeton Systems Computacão Ltda.
- Possibility to start the program with a configuration file on the command line.
- Possibility to start the program from a WEB page URL like tn3270://hostname [port].
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!