Standardized Test is a professional computerized testing application designed for school use
over a LAN or on a single computer. It is a standardized Test creator for schools using advanced
technologies to administer and grade single-choice and mutiple-choice questiones on tests.
It is designed to run on up to several hundred computers at once.
It offers reports for accurate and comprehensive grade and score information.
In short, it makes testing easier for teachers and students.
Standardized Test includes "Test Creator" and "Test Taker".
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Network Installation requires a file sharing protocol.
- 25 MB of free disk space
|Free to try, $79.00 to buy
Standardized Test Feature Highlights:
- Creates single-choice and multiple-choice questions. Supports MS-Word file format and you can include Graphics, Video, Music or Voice in a test.
- Supports test question bank to import and export. So you can share or publish test questions for others on the network.
- Uses over a LAN or on a single computer. Run on up to several hundred computers at once.
- The test process is automatically controlled. Each test is automatically closed and graded.
- Advanced anti-cheating technology, including Random Question Order Mode, which prevents students from copying; and our grading engine which hides answers to the end of the test and prevents students from returning to change answers when the test is completed.
- Flexible administration of test. The student can be required to take all tests, or allowed to choose how many to take.
- Can work in two modes of operation - test mode and training mode. Running in an interactive training mode, a student is allowed to view correct answer key in the process of testing .
- A neat green software. Test taker can run without installing.
- A teacher is allowed to grant a student permission to retake a test. He can offer students retake password and relogin password.
- Reports for accurate and comprehensive grade and score information. This will help teachers to know teaching information.
- Reliability and security. When test runs on a LAN, the test results will be saved on server automatically.
- The tests can be exported to MS-Word or printed out in paper format