P-Encryption Suite Standard
P-Encryption Suite is a powerful Windows encryption program that stores
all private and sensitive documents in a single encrypted file. Create a steath archive to disquise
your data as an image, audio or any other type of file. With the professional or enterprise
version you can take your encrypted data with you anywhere you go by using CD/DVD encryption.
Archives are encrypted by means of a password that you provide, combined
with one of four powerful encryption algorithms (AES, Blowfish, TwoFish
and TripleDES). As an added level of security, you can combine the password
with a key file.
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
What can P-Encryption Suite do for you?
Key features of P-Encryption Suite include the following:
- Keep your private data safe from hackers and other people who want to invade your privacy.
- Access your encrypted files fast and easy.
- Take your private data with you anywhere you go using P- Encryption Suite CD/DVD encryption.
- Securely destroy files so no one can restore them
- 4 different encryption algorithms - You
can choose different algorithms to encrypt your data with.
- Open different types of archives.
- View or Edit your files directly with
in the program- With PES add-ins you can edit or view your encrypted/archived
files directly from with in the program.
- Encrypt and Decrypt any type of file
- PES is not limited when it comes to encrypting and decrypting files.
Any file can be encrypted/decrypted, and any file can be easily edited.
If PES does not have a add-in for a specific file type that you wish
to view, no problem, PES has a special edit file mode which allows
you to edit the file in its default application.
- Anti Key Logger Protection There are
many spy programs out there that record your keystrokes when you are
typing. P-Encryption Suite uses anti-keylogger technology that will
make sure none of the keys that you type in PES will be detected by
any keylogger, new or old.
- Self-Extracting/Decrypting Archives -
Create SFX Modules to share encrypted archives on a computer that
does not have P-Encryption Suite installed.
- File Shredder - The File Shredder allows
you to destroy files instead of just deleting them, so you can ensure
your private information cannot be retrieved afterward.
- No Backdoors - Once a archive has been
created there is no way of retrieving the files from it without the
correct pass phrase.
- Easy To Learn - Wizards, Tutorials,
Drag And Drop File Operations.
- Shell Integration - encrypt/decrypt/shred
files directly from windows explorer, or any other program that uses
the shell menu.
- Attractive and easy to use interface.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR P-ENCRYPTION SUITE STANDARD |
- Max Net Shield
Max Net Shield is the ultimate in Internet and PC privacy and security
- PC-Optimizer Pro
collection of over 30 system-maintenance and optimization utility to tune up windows performance
- Personal Secure Notes
Pocket PC & Pocket PC 2002 application. It allows quick reference to your personal information
- A-one Folder Encryption
is a software for folder encryption. It let you easily protect data in your pc.
- P-EncryptMail For Outlook
is an add-in for Microsoft ? Outlook ? (2000 and up). The add-in lets you to encrypt your e-mail in the P-EncryptMail format directly in Microsoft ? Outlook ?.
- P-Encrypt Secure Drive
is a program that can create virtual encrypted disk drives. These drives can be connected to a windows drive letter.
- WinFile Vault Platinum Edition
is a complete utility solution to providing advanced protection to your private files
- Stellar InstaBackup
is useful software for backing up and protecting valuable data, Full, Incremental backups, strong File Encryption, and Zip Compression
- Crippin with PocketMac Installer
file encryption and compression for the Pocket PC
- Crippin CAB Files
Crippin encrypted files are generally less than half the size of the originals, so it can be used for compression too.