P-Encrypt Secure Drive
P-Encrypt Secure Drive is a program that can create virtual encrypted disk drives.
These drives can be connected to a windows drive letter.
P-Encrypt Secure Drive uses the most trusted and acceptable encryption algorithms available
today, which include AES, Blowfish, Twofish, TripleDES, and Camellia.
With P-Encrypt Secure Drive you can access your encrypted data directly from any program.
Unlike similar programs, P-Encrypt Secure Drive allows you to create variable size drives.
PESD does not require you to allocate a specific size for your encrypted drive.
- Windows 2000, 2003, XP, And Vista
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
Here are some features of This Software:
- Five Different Encryption Algorithms with 4 different Cipher modes and 3 different hash algorithms.
- Stealth Image Mode: Allows you to disguise your encrypted drive image as a different file.
- Drive Firewall: Allows you to protect your data from virus and other bad software.
- On the Fly/Transparent Encryption: Encryption/Decryption is completely transparent to you, the user .
- Auto-Run and Auto-Close: Allows automation for programs when the drive is connected or disconnected.
- Portability: Allows you to install to a removable drive, such as a USB device.
Then run it on any computer with out having to install it. (Not available in trial mode)
- Variable size disk drives: No need to specify a disk size,
with PESD variable size images, the file size will grow and shrink depending on its usage.
- Anti-Keylogger protection for passwords: Worried about a keylogger recording your password,
PESD take care of that using a unique technique to guard against password thieving.
- Powerful Command Line Parameters
- Secure File Deletion: To assure that recovery programs
can not restore the data that you have deleted.
- No backdoors:Once your data has been encrypted.
There is no way of restoring the data with out the proper password.
- Skinable interface: : with over 100 different skins.
- A CD/DVD Burning wizard: Create encrypted CD/DVD's that allow you to open your
encrypted drives on any computer running Windows 2000, XP or VISTA (PESD does not have to be installed!)
(Requires PESD CD/DVD Wizard, sold separately).
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR P-ENCRYPT SECURE DRIVE
- Flash Drive Crypto
Removable storage is widely used all over the world. It is convenient, however the data is not secure.
- Cryptic Disk - disk and partition encryption
is a simple and affordable way to protect disks and disk partitions by encrypting them.
- Dekart Private Disk - secure disk encryption
Dekart Private Disk is hard disk encryption software, gives you a way to create secure, encrypted "discs" on your computer.
DiskEncryptor can make a disk partition encrypted on the windows system or create some new virtual disks and cds.
- Extra Drive Creator Professional
Create virtual drives, encrypted drives, virtual CD-ROMs, and RAM drives on your computer.
- Cryptainer PE
it's powerful 448-bit encryption software, creates multiple 25000 MB (25 GB) encrypted containers (drives) on your hard disk.
- P-Encryption Suite Standard
is a powerful Windows encryption program that stores all private and sensitive documents in a single encrypted file.
- P-EncryptMail For Outlook
is an add-in for Microsoft ? Outlook ? (2000 and up). The add-in lets you to encrypt your e-mail in the P-EncryptMail format directly in Microsoft ? Outlook ?.
Hide your sensitive files and important documents in virtual encrypted drives.