Safebit is the last line of defense. It provides the internal and portable protection you need.
Nothing can crack the strong AES encryption SafeBit uses. If you are working in a multi-user environment,
or if your computer is supervised by someone, SafeBit will give you the privacy you want in the easiest way possible.
New viruses, trojans, hackers or supervisors will not have access to your important files.
SafeBit is the perfect electronic vault you need for your privacy. It features on-the-fly encryption,
by creating virtual disk drives, where you can hide files and folders, keep them encrypted all them time,
but still work with these files just like you work with normal files. Encryption is transparent to the user.
SafeBit maintains security of data even in case of incorrect system shutdown or system crash by keeping the
files always encrypted. Container files are protected against accidental deletion. Security is increased
also by the "automatic closure system".
SafeBit has a very intuitive user interface which makes it friendly for computer beginners and also powerfull
for experienced IT experts that search for a reliable file encryption solution.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003/2000
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- Pentium processor or compatible
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
SafeBit Disk Encryption Main Features:
- Protect your confidential information from your boss, wife, kids, friends, hackers, competitors, secret services or from any other possible intruder.
- SafeBit will help you improve the security offered by an antivirus. While your documents are into the encrypted closed vault, viruses and trojans will not have access to your important files.
- Place your important files in the encrypted safe and the hackers will NEVER be able to extract your files from the vault, because the strong AES encryption algorithm cannot be cracked.
- Nothing can crack this military-strength encryption algorithm.
- Safes can be created on your local or external hard-disks, on USB sticks or other removable devices, on CD/DVD, and over the network, in full-rights mode, or read-only mode.
- Save the passwords on removable disk devices, such as USB stick, memory cards, and use them as key to open your safes.
- The virtual keyboard allows you to enter passwords without the fear that it will be caught by a key logger software.
- This system will protect you even when you are away from your computer by closing the safe when you don't use it.
- Laptop theft protection: Secure the important documents on your mobile computer against notebook theft. Laptop Computer Security for travellers.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SafeBit Disk Encryption |
- Flash Drive Crypto
Removable storage is widely used all over the world. It is convenient, however the data is not secure.
- Cryptic Disk - disk and partition encryption
is a simple and affordable way to protect disks and disk partitions by encrypting them.
- Dekart Private Disk - secure disk encryption
Dekart Private Disk is hard disk encryption software, gives you a way to create secure, encrypted "discs" on your computer.
- Encryption Protection
It is the ultimate in data and email encryption software and file shredding.
- A-one Folder Encryption
is a software for folder encryption. It let you easily protect data in your pc.
allows you to keep your important data on encrypted virtual disk
- ViPNet Safe Disk
is user-friendly software which provides transparent on-the-fly encryption for notebook..
- Rohos Disk PRO
creates hidden and protected partitions on the computer or USB flash drive.
- Kakra Private Disk
is a reliable program to protect sensitive data on notebooks, personal computers, ipod, removable and flash disk.
- P-Encrypt Secure Drive
is a program that can create virtual encrypted disk drives. These drives can be connected to a windows drive letter.
- Secure Disk
provides the ultimate security standard for encryption at the physical sector level.
DiskEncryptor can make a disk partition encrypted on the windows system or create some new virtual disks and cds.