Backup4Sure is an easy to use, powerful backup program that makes your backups quick and reliable.
It allows you to protect your files and folders from hardware failure or accidental erasures.
For example, if you are working on a set of documents that you have previously backed up and you
happen to make a large change that cannot be reverted, or your hard drive crashes,
you can easily restore this data and resume your work from where you last left it.
- Windows 98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.82 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
Key Features of Backup4Sure:
Click image to enlarge!
- Backup files or folders to any drive or network folder on your computer.
- Folder to folder copy & Folder synchronization
- Backup to ZIP file
- Span to multiple disks
- Keep multiple backup copies for every date and time you make a backup.
- Restore backed up files to your hard drive or any other disk.
- Include/Exclude filers:You can specify the types of files you would like to backup.
- Checksum Error Detection:
When the files are backed up again, Backup4Sure will check the current checksum against
what it expects it to be and will alert you if the file is corrupted.
This ensures that you will not overwrite your backups with corrupted files.
- Preview files before restoring.
- Compare current versions of files with backed up copies.
- Schedule regular backups to ensure your data is always secure.
- Import / Export backup jobs between computers.