Advanced File Worker
Advanced File Worker is a powerful file management, rename and backup utility.
You can perform any number of various file operations by pressing ONLY ONE button.
You make your work faster and faultless. Program options give to the user a possibility
to perform various kinds of file operations: clean hard drive(s) from temporary files;
backup files in time schedule or when program defined starts; copy, move, rename,
delete files by include and exclude masks. For graphic files there is an additional possibility
to select files by file size and by picture size. Script supporting gives a great possibility
to tune the program for your own purpose.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
|File Size:||1.57 MB|
Advanced File Worker Features:
- Copy, Move, Rename, Delete, Backup Files;
- Script Support, including running an external program from the script;
- Schedule Script Executing;
- Execute Script when Specified Program Starts;
- Select Files by Masks (include and exclude);
- Restore both entire archive and files selected;
- Many File and Folder Options, such as: Create Subfolder, Delete Files to Recycle Bin, Include Subfolders etc.;
- Integration into Shell;
- Script Editor;
- User Profiles;
- Mask Editor;
- Select Graphic Files by Size;
- Select Graphic Files by Picture Size (Width and Height);
- Multilanguage Support;
- Graphic Formats Supported: BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PCX, WMF, EMF.
- OS supported: Windows All;
- File Systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS;
- Help is included.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!