Aces Texas Hold'em - No Limit
Now Concrete Software brings its newest Texas Hold'em poker game to mobile devices
so you can play it NO LIMIT style any time you have the urge to go all-in against
the Aces Texas Hold'em pros.
Easy to learn but difficult to master!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM or More
|File Size:||640 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $19.99 to buy|
Game Features of Aces Texas Hold'em - No Limit :
- No Limit means "All-in" betting, or bet any amount you want!
- Incredible graphics - Palm Tungsten T3, T5, C, and E are in hi-res, and Pocket PC has support for 480X640, with portrait and landscape options!
- Great sound effects with an option to turn sound off/on.
- Play up to 22 Hold'em opponents at a time.
- Pause the game at the end of each hand, or keep dealing for faster play.
- Make the game proceed faster after you fold.
- Amazing intelligence for opponents, work your way up to the Hold'em Pro level.
- Display 3 opponents at a time with the ability to scroll for more players.
- Lose all your money!! That's alright, refill your bankroll and try again.
- Use your favorite poker nickname for yourself.
- Change between 4 game speeds.
- Create/Modify as many opponents as you would like - setting their names, intelligence levels, and holdings
- Blinds can be set to stay the same, increment on a timer, or by number of rounds
- Blinds can start at 1 of 13 amounts, and the timer for blinds can be set at 1 of 10 time increments.
- Play tournament style until one player wins it all, or set up players to automatically sit in when other players lose all their money.
- Statistics on number of hands played, number of hands won, number of folds, etc.
- If you don't have time to play an entire game in one sitting, the game is saved for you so that you can resume when you come back.
- Configure the cards to be either realistic or large so they are extra readable.