ActiveX Component to input date ranges!
Have you ever needed to specify the range of dates as input parameter for some report in your application?
Usual way is to put 2 date pickers. XE Software represents much more convenient integrated solution XE-Date Control,
which allows inputting the range of dates from one calendar just in 2 clicks.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- 6512 MB RAM
|File Size:||692 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $50.00 to buy|
XE-Date Control is able to work in 2 modes::
XE-Date Control functionality:
- Single Date.
Ordinary Date Picker with powerful calendar
- Date Range.
Two dates may be inputted at one pass. Developer can specify in which orientation the dates should be shown. It can be either Vertical (start date is above end date) or Horizontal (end date is on the right side of start date)
- Date and Time Picker.
- Single Date mode.
- Date Range mode (Vertical and horizontal orientation of start+end dates).
- Data bindable.
- Powerful customizable calendar. Quick selection of days, months, quarters, years.
- Two months day selection tab. User can choose specific period of dates in the scope of 2 months, quickly select current date and set the date to Null value.
- Month and Year selection tab. User can easily select a period choosing some month/year or the range of months/years. Also, there can be specified a quarter.
- Calendar color set can be specified in conjunction with the whole application style
- All static text elements in the Calendar can be localized to your language
- Switching between single and double month calenar.
- Non-working days assignement.
- Special days assignement.
- Custom date formats.
- Turn On/Off Calendar pane tabs.
- Multilanguage support.
- Calendar custom background.